Journal 2

Mr.Shepherd POV

She came as I ate everything she released.She moaned loudly and god her moans they were amazing."More Sir more"She begs giving me the hottest side eye I've ever seen."Not right now Ms.Grey I'll leave you wanting more" as I smirk.She pouts and puts her clothes back on and leave.

Meredith POV

I leave to go home a bit annoyed that Mr.Shepherd sent me home.I walk to my house when I get in I shower and change into a large hoodie and some panties.I sit down on the couch and turn the tv on.I didn't know what to watch it was Friends or Gilmore Girls.I hear a knock on the door so I stand up and walk to the door.

It was Mr.Shepherd. "How did yo-"I was cut off when his lips reach mine with force making me stumble a bit."S-sir" I moan.He closes the door not breaking the kiss.We stumble around til he drops me on the couch then going over me."On all fours."He says with his voice deeper than normal.I go on my hands and  knees.I hear him undress himself.He then removes my hoodie.I wasn't wearing anything underneath.He kisses my back going up to my neck.I turn my head to kiss his lips.

His hand rubs over my ass before spanking it creating a loud noise.I whimper at every spank.Ten spanks later I end up a moaning begging mess with a clown nose for an ass."Please Mr.Shepherd"I cry.

He brings his face to my ass as he begins licking the red hand prints and kissing it as well.I bite my lip as I lower my arms just keeping my ass up. "Muugh"I moan softly. I shut my eyes as I feel his hand wrap around my thighs spreading out my legs wider.

"SIR" I scream as his mouth tugs on my clitoris. He chuckles as he continues to eat out of me. I begin to pant as I feel him lick up my arouse. My mouth parts but nothing comes out. I grip tightly on a pillow as I feel like I'm about to come.

His tongue starts going in and out of me. "I-I'm going to- uhhh" I moan as I feel my orgasm coming. I release all over his face. "Uhh uhh uhh ughh"I moan more. I hear him groaning at the taste of me.Making me moan more. 

He licks up everything as he flips me onto my back. "Bedroom" He says kissing my neck. "Upstairs first door to the right" I moan. He picks me up as my legs wrap around his torso. He carries me to my room placing me on the bed. I see his cock long and hard damn I can't wait.

"Please fuck me" I beg. He goes over me and places his cock at my entrance. "Beg for me more" he groans feeling my arouse on his dick. "Please Mr.Shepherd please fuck me." I beg. Without warning he puts his whole length inside me. "Ohhhh" I pretty much screamed. I wrap my legs around his body forcing him into me more.

He thrusts faster and faster while sucking on my breasts. I grip the sheets while my back arches my breasts closer to his face. His hips still working his magic. He rolled over so I'm on top riding him. I start bouncing on his cock going fast. Each bounce we each let out a little sound. He sits up to kiss my neck as I grind my hips a bit. I push my face in to his shoulder moaning. I bounce till I get tired as we roll over again.

My legs on his shoulders as he begins to pound into me."MR.SHEPHERDDDDD" I moan. I end up squirting cum out while he cums inside of me. He cleans me up and then kisses me my mouth opening letting his tongue into my mouth. "Goodnight" I say huddling against his warm body.
I later drift asleep.

check out DIRTY SECRETS please