Lacy Red Lingerie

(Ignore the feet bottom left)

Meredith's pov

"Hello" I seductively say as I am leaning against the door frame. "Hello to you to" He grins. I strut on over to him in my tall red heels. "You ready to have a fun time" I smirk as he grabs my hips pressing me into his bulge. A small gasp leaves my mouth as we continue grinding against each other. I remove his shirt and pants kissing his stomach.

"I need you inside of me." I moan. "Fuck yes" He groans as he heard the words that came out of my mouth. "Derek please I need you to fuck me hard." I beg of him. He groans as he notices that it was crotch-less.  He makes a roar sound making me giggle. He lies me down lifting a leg up fucking me hard. His dick thrusting in and out of me.

"Fuck Derek you're so huge" I moan as my arms wrap around his naked back. I play with his hair as I suck on his neck. "Mer" He moans out. "Mghhh" I moan out. My breasts push up against his bare chest. I stopped kissing his neck as we look at each other. Our lips touch making out. My tongue nips at the bottom of his lips. He opens his mouth as our tongues battle

"Meredith" He moans as he moves his hips brushing his cock against my clit. His tip enters me as he then thrusts all the way into me. The headboard begins to bang against the wall. He kisses my neck leaving marks. 

"Derek" I moan softly as the headboard bang louder as he goes faster. I begin to scream on the top of my lungs. I feel bad for the George and Izzie hearing me getting railed all night. "FUCK DEREK" I scream as he flicks my clit with his finger. "You feel so tight" He groans.

"You look so hot" I whisper to him as he bites hit lip.I arch my back and curl my toes. I'm so close my eyes roll back. "Muhhh" I moan "I love your orgasm face" He moans. He kisses my jawline and plays with my breasts. I cum all over his length but he wasn't done with me.

"You are so sexy" He groans as he still pounds into my sensitive pussy right after my orgasm. "Oh god" I moan out. His hips continue to thrust into me muttering cuss words. He decides to take the lingerie and rip it off my body.Causing me to let out a whimper

"Oh fuck" I moan that was hot. I hear a knock on the door. "Yah" I scream. "It's uh Ge-George c-c-can you please  uh ke-keep it down in there p-please" He asks. "Uh uh uh uh uh" I moan as he thrusts into me harder. "N-no he's so fucking good." I moan to him. "W-well Izzie and I a-are trying to uh sleep" He stutters

"George please let me get railed" I moan as Derek smirks at me.He doesn't stop till he groans loudly cumming inside of me. "T-that's ughH p-perfect Der right there right there." I moan. I hear George and Izzie talking outside the door.

"YESS YESS YESS" I chant as I feel my next orgasm. "MERR" Izzie yells "GO AWAY LET ME BE FUCKED IN PEACE" I yell back as they leave and I continued to reach my orgasm. "DERRR" I moan. I let out one last moan and cum all over him.