Valentines Day♥

Lol sorry I know this is a little late but yeah happy valentines day

Derek's POV

"Good morning" I say rolling to face Meredith."Let's just have sex all day" She says."I have a surprise for you" I say kissing her on her head."Me too just wait here." She says getting up and running to the bathroom.She came out with her hair curled in a black crotchless lacy lingerie with black platform stilettos."Follow me please sir" she says in an innocent voice batting her eyelashes.I get up and follow her."Sit down please" She says pulling up a chair."When did you get a pole and how is it in the middle of our living room?" I say."Have you ever had a lap dance?" 

She asks completely ignoring my question."Never" I say.She walks around me and sits on my lap straddling me moving her hips back and forth giving me a hard on.My hands rest on her thighs then moving up to her waist.Her hands roam my bare chest."No touching."She brings my hands down.She moves her mouth to my ear letting out soft breathy moans into my ear.I could've came right there.

She gets off of me and touches the pole.She starts by swinging around a few times with one hand and squats right in front of my legs giving me a little wink.She jumps on the pole one leg wrapped around it the other leg sticking out as one hand on the pole the other one out.

She goes back on the ground and moves back and jumps on the pole as both of her hands on the pole her legs sticking out.She then again squats in front of me and gets back on my lap straddling my legs."Enjoy that?" She whispers "Very much"I groan. 

"Seems like you have a little problem" she smirks talking about my massive bulge in my pyjama pants.She takes my pants and my boxers throwing it somewhere."Let me help you" She says in a sultry voice.She works her hands at the base moving up and down.One hand moves to my balls squeezing it as the other one moves up to my tip.

My head falls back as I groan.She starts to take me in her mouth slowly.She begins to moan sending vibration making me moan.Tears form in her eyes trying to take all of me.She swirls her tongue on my tip and bobs her head back and forth squeezing my balls."FUCK" I moan I shoot my load in her mouth as she swallows my cum."Happy Valentines day"She giggles as cum is around her mouth.

"Happy Valentines day" I say."You got a little something"I say pointing around her face.She licks her lips and smiles."I have a little something for you"I say "What is it what is it" She says with her big green eyes staring up at me."Wait here"I say I get up and pull my pants up.I quickly run to our room under our bed is a purple box and a small black velvet box I slip the black box in my pocket.I grab the purple box and carry it out to Mer. "Mer here"I say handing the purple box."

She opens it and it was a bunch of lavender items like lavender candles shampoo conditioner soap and lotion."Thank you so much der" she says giving me a quick kiss on the lips and a hug."Your welcome."I smile."You have to get dressed now" I tell her."Why??" She asks "Surprise" I say.She gets up giving me a peck on the lips and walks back to our bathroom.

Meredith's POV

I wear a black dress mid thigh with my whole chest exposed and long sleeves.I wear light make up and comb my hair.Derek's in a nice suit with his hair moused back."Let's go sweet heart" He says holding out his hand.We get in the car and start to drive.His hand is on my bare thigh rubbing it up and down."So" I say seductively."After I want to play" I say followed by a dirty smirk."We will have all night to play" 

He says understanding what I had said."I want you to play with me, your little slut right now" I say pouting my lips while twirling my hair."After my surprise" He says."Okay"I sigh. We stop in front of a house in the middle of no where with the most gorgeous view of a lake."Surprise!" He says."Where are we?" I ask turning around.I feel his hands at my waist going down slowly.I turn around to see him on one knee."Derek"I say tears forming in my eyes.

"Meredith Grey I love you so so so much.I will love you infinitely.I want to build a life with you and have kids together.I want to do everything  with you.So will you marry me?" He says with a sparkle in his eyes."Yes yes yes" I exclaim.He stands up puts the ring on my finger as I pull him close to kiss him.

Part 2??

Go check out my other stories 😘