Late night swim

Why am I losing engaged readers???Anyone know??Sorry for the slow updates dealing with some things rn

Meredith's POV

"DEREK" I say as he pins me against the pool walls as water splashes everywhere.His body towering over me as I felt a hard object press against my thighs.His muscular arms on both sides of me as his teeth nip at my ear lobe.My arms swing around his torso.I melt at his touch as his arm touches mine."Derekkk" I moan breathlessly."What is it my love?" as he continues to nibble at my ear."Fuck me" I moan out softly."You want me to fuck your needy little pussy."He asks pressing his hips into mine.I moan softly as I start to grind against his erection."I want to hear your moans my love"He says.His lips move to mine I felt my body grow hotter.His hands untie the back of my bikini letting it fall into the water as my breasts fall and his mouth moves to my nipples biting it leaving marks.My hands fiddle with his swimming trunks before pulling it down as his cock springs out."Turn around" He whispers into my ear.I turn around holding the ledge as I bend over.I feel his teeth bite my ass as he pulls my bikini bottoms down enough for me to kick it off.My legs float up and straddle his waist while I feel his cock playing through my foulds.He says "Play with yourself darling".My hand travel down to my clit and rub it I moan loudly as I feel his hands grip my thighs and part them.His cock enters my me as I feel him fill me.He immediately starts to thrust not letting me adjust to how big he his.His hands grip my hair pulling my head back and puts his fingers in my mouth as its wide open letting my moans out.Water splashing everywhere as I hear him groan."LOUDER WHORE" He shouts before slapping my ass."U-UGHHH" I moan out."Your so fucking tight."He groans."H-h-harder" I moan as my back arches.He stops thrusting as he lifts my legs on his shoulders  and starts licking my clit.My eyes roll back as I feel my legs shake.His tongue darting in and out of me.His teeth bite my inner thighs as I scream his name releasing as cum falls down my thighs.His tongue licks it up."I want you to fuck me please."I moan out.He growls in response.All he does is thrust in and out stretching my cunt out."Ummgh" I moan out.My head moving back and forth as I hear him groan as my walls clamp around him releasing as he shoots his cum inside me coating my inner walls.