Headset

shout out to  dr_shep111 because I got the idea from one of their one-shots.

Go check out my other book called "Dirty Secrets"

Derek POV

Meredith is straddling my body and hugging my neck."Meredith you wanna try playing?"I ask."Huh what game?"she turns her head to my ear."Any game nothing hard."She says. "Well here just play Minecraft" she gets off of me and we switch spots but instead I pull up a chair to watch her."Put the headset on and talk to some of my friends."

"Okay.Uh Derek how do I break stuff?" She asks turning her body to me."This button."I point.I watch as some of my friends interact with her giving her some items."Sweetheart your mic is off"I say turning it on."Ahhh help" She says to my friends as she is sprinting away from the creeper.

My friends start killing the creeper and crouching up and down afterwards.She thanks them afterwards.I turn up the volume so I could hear what they say too."You're welcome.So are you a freak in bed or what?" My friend Greyson asks. "What?" She says tilting her head.I immediately get annoyed of that question.I crawl under the desk lifting her white skirt up."Derek not now"She whispers."Leave the mic on"I whisper.

Her breath hitches.I hear a friend asking if she's okay.She says she's fine.I start to rub her clit making her breathless."Derek"She whispers into the mic."Bro I think Derek is going down on her right now." a friend says."That's hot"another person says."Please"She moans. I hear cheering coming from my friends encouraging me.I  move her panties to the side and lick up and down her folds.

"Mmmmphhh"She moans softly."Keep going whooo""I hear someone clap.I hold her thighs in place giving them soft kisses.I move one hand over her clit and rub it while my tongue plunges into her.

"Derrreeek"She moans gripping on my hair as her back arches .She grips my hair. "Ughhh f-fuck" She moans."YEAHHH"Someone yells over her moans.My tongue continues moving as I start moving my whole head."DEREK DEREK"She chants. "OHHH I'M MMPGH UH UH I'M G-GOING T-T-TO CUM" she screams.Her legs shake violently as her back arches all the way and her eyes roll back.

She releases as I lick everything up.She continues to play like nothing happened."Hey I'm back" she says in the mic.Everyone starts clapping and whistling making her flush.