34+35

I first want to say thank you for 1.3k views on the book.Also this is for hitting 69 engaged readers 🤭😏

I felt like the 69 position was fast so I wrote a second round but in Missionary position.

Suggestions 

Meredith's POV

"Derek I wanna try something a bit different." I say as his naked body towers over me."Sure" He says a bit confused."Lie down on your back." I say pointing at the bed getting up.He listens and lies on his back.I smirk looking at his hard erection standing up proudly."Okay.." I say getting on the bed on top of him.I lie on my stomach on top of him.My legs wide open for him to eat out of me as I get to give him a blow job."Oh God Mer you're so fucking wet." As his finger touches my foulds.I let out a soft moan as my pussy is dripping for him.I look at his erection placing my hands on his cock.I massage it moving my hands up and down.I use one hand to massage his balls as my other hand moves up and down his cock.I hear him groaning feeling a vibrate on my clit."Fuck" I moan softly.I feel his tongue up and down my foulds still moving my hands up and down.I feel his warm tongue plunge inside of me as I let out a loud moan feeling his tongue inside of my.I like the precum off the tip before swirling my tongue around the tip."OH FUCK" I hear him yell making me smirk.I feel soft moans escape my mouth as I feel his hand rubbing my clit while his tongue is darting in and out of me.He lets out a moan as I feel the sound vibrate inside of me only causing me to moan louder.I start taking his length in my mouth.I start off slowly before he thrusts his pelvis making his cock hit the back of my throat causing me to gag.He starts doing that every now and then as I feel tears in my eyes.I hear him chuckle as I start bobbing back and forth.I moan loudly feeling my orgasm coming.My legs start to shake and I keep giving him a blow job as he eats me out."Fuck Meredith" as I felt hot liquid flow into my mouth.I felt his tongue come out of me before licking my foulds and going back in my me cum as I scream as my eyes roll back.I feel him kiss my inner thighs hard enough to leave big marks on my skin.I go up to him crawling on top of him as I kiss his lips with desire and lust I taste my self on his lips as he flips us over.He goes straight to my breasts making me moan his name.I moan directly in his ears turning him on.I feel his cock go up and down my foulds.His hand massaging one breast as he bites the nipple on the other leaving a kisses on it.I feel his cock in in me as I hear him let out a low groan."Your so fucking tight."Making my moans grow louder.His thrusts go deep inside of me as I feel my eyes roll and my hands go around his back scratching it.My back arches as he continues to let out groans.His cock going in and out as I feel my legs shake."Fuck fuck fuck" I hear him mutter against my chest.My walls tighten around him as I start to chant his name over and over feeling my climax.I cum all over his cock as it still goes in and out of me.He cums right after me as our fluids mix letting his cock still go in and out of me.I feel hot cum inside of me dripping down on to the bed sheets.He moved over to me as I licked off the cum.

Vote comment and follow

Suggest