Jealousy

(When they just adopted Zola)  So sorry for not updating this because I thought i updated this but I didn't and it's been ready for three days.

Derek's POV

"DEREK YOU KNEW I WANTED A FAMILY" Addison drunkenly shouts crossing her arms."WELL YOU CHEATED I WANTED ONE AS WELL"I say pissed off that Addison was jealous that Meredith and I adopted Zola."I only cheated because you never gave me attention it was just work work work with you"She complains."Addison plea-" I begin when a soft voice says "Whats going on out here Zola is trying to sleep." We turn out heads and see Meredith holding Zola."Meredith you're the reason I lost my husband.You whore" Addison screams. "Derek hold Zola" Meredith says walking outside the front door ready to fight her.Addison walks closer ready to swing fists."Zola stay here" I say setting her on the porch."HEY THERE IS A CHILD HERE DON'T YOU DARE HIT EACH OTHER." I say scolding them."SHUT UP CHEATER" Addison says."HEY DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT TO MY HUSBAND"Meredith says defensively."Shut it slut" she slurs."Addison leave before I call the police now."I say sternly pointing away from the house."Fine" She says stumbling away.

Meredith turns around and walks away.She picks up Zola and goes inside without saying a single word to me.I follow her and get ready for bed as Meredith puts Zola to bed.I get into bed a few minutes later Meredith walks in and lies down on the bed.She immediately turns her head not facing me cuddling her pillow under the blanket.Her face pushed down into the pillow as my hand moves from her waist to her shoulder."Meredith" I say in a soft tone.""W-w-what?" she asks as I see her teary face."Is it really my fault that you and Addison broke up?"Her chin quivering."No it isn't love"I say moving my hand up and down her back comforting her."B-b-but you cheated on her with me and making me a homewrecker."She trembles "No you aren't" I say."Yes I am" She says."I picked you not her plus remember the first night we met" I say whispering the last part with a smirk on my face."I want to do that again right now" I whisper huskily into her ear.She begins to turn towards me and smile.

Her lips touch mine as she rolls on top of me straddling my legs.Her hands around my neck her lips leave mine as she whispers in a seductive voice"I want to ride you" Blood pumping through my body going to my cock which instantly got hard.I lift her shirt above her head as she giggles.She brings my pants down then I bring down her pants.I lift my shirt over my head as I unclasp her bra.My finger plays with her underwear tearing it then tossing it on the floor.I open my legs as my cock stands straight up.She grabs it while on her knees her back facing my cock as she runs it through her wet juicy folds.She makes circles using my cock on her clit as she lets soft breathy moans escape her mouth.She brings it to her entrance slowly sliding it in as her head falls back at the size letting out a loud moan.She bit her lip trying to suppress her moans as she rocked her hips back and forth while I was inside her making her breathing heavy.I bring my hands to her waist moving her body up and down letting her bounce on my cock.She went up and down speeding up her motion.Her moans grew loud as I groaned at the feel of her tightening around me."Fuck your so tight."I groan She moans back in response.My hand slaps her ass causing her to whimper that turned into a moan.My hand leaving a read area on her ass making sure that it was hard enough for her to not sit on for days."DEREK" She screamed as she felt her orgasm coming.Her legs were giving out as I held her hips in the air and thrusted into her making her scream my name."DEREK FUCK" She moaned.As she released cum coating my dick as I squirted my cum inside her.I watch our fluids mix oozing out of her delicious pussy.She used her finger to scrape it from her leg and stuck it in her mouth.Before lying down and going to sleep with out a word.I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you so much Mer."