𝗢𝗡𝗘

૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i. 

[ 12.28.2022 ] 

❝ I HEARD THAT A STUDENT was going to transfer here.❞ A girl whispered, trying to discreetly do so to her friends.

Is it another boy? ❞ One asked,

Hmm.. the gender of the student has not been revealed yet, but i hope it's a handsome guy, hehe~❞ Everyone in the friend group giggled and blushed as they agreed with the other.

Hey, I heard the new student is talented as our young master!

Everyone in the group was intrigued by what they had just heard, but they all disputed it since their so-called "young master" was the only one who could be perfect in every tests.

〰 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐕 〰 ( Raiden K. )

I stepped out of the limo and was suddenly swarmed by people. This was because they wanted at least a bit of attention from me.. as well as other things, ofcourse.

Everyday was always the same, with me getting out of my car, only to be swarmed by fans no matter the gender, nearly all of them pleading for even something as small as a handshake or atleast just a little skin-to-skin contact. Tsk, a reason why i often wore gloves, but sometimes, even that doesn't work.

If you're the child of one of the most well-known billionaire CEO of the continent, you won't have an option but fake your personality and feelings towards the public.

If you do something that is untasteful infront the public your reputation might as well go down to the deepest pits of the abyss. And i'm sure no one wants that to happen, now do we? ~

OH MY GOD, IT'S THE YOUNG MASTER!! ❞ They shouted, multiple people already running at my direction. Fortunately for me, my personal bodyguards blocked them just in time, if not, i would've been in the middle of all of them, struggling to even get a step out.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ❞ I put on one of my signature grins, which made them squeal louder, unfortunately for my ears.

One of them came towards me, boldly and rudely pushing other people in order to get near, creating those around her to glare at her, but she paid no mind to them.

Can i please have your autograph? ❞ She batted her eyes at me, making an attempt at doing puppy eyes, to which she failed miserably.

It was a common question among fans, while i didn't give them out as often, a few dozen people have gotten it. Some even go as far as asking me to sign their own skin, eventually making it a permanent tattoo.