𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

☆૮꒰•༝ •。꒱ა

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐/𝟐

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 5.1.2023 ] 

THE NIGHT SKY WAS AGLOW with a canopy of glittering stars. The stars shone like luminous jewels. The dark indigo hair male now finds himself heading to that one balcony of their massive manor. There he sees a familiar person standing there, staring at the night sky, aglow with a canopy of glittering stars, clearly fascinated by its beauty despite the darkness surrounding it.

What led you here at the balcony?

They chuckles at the sudden question and turn their heels to the bearer, ❝ Is it wrong for me to be here? ❞ 

Forget about that- ❞ 

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

The conversation continues on long enough that Y/n almost forget to give the birthday boy's present. Y/n's thoughts was suddenly overcome with anxiety, and she sprinted down the flight of stairs to get it. Kunikuzushi was left standing by the terrace by himself, perplexed by their unexpected action.

They eventually reached the terrace with a grey box in hand, gently held after some time rushing up the spiral staircase. Given that it was the his birthday today, so, he could already tell it was a present just by giving the gray box a brief glance. Yet, he was inquisitive as to what could be within it. 

Y/n gave Kunikuzushi a little, grayish box, but as he carefully held it, he felt a weight swiftly fall into his hands. The ribbon has it somewhat loosed, but not too much, if you describe the present. In addition, the gift had a few tiny holes here and there, but they weren't too obvious to ruin its aesthetic appeal.

I give you this, Kunikuzushi. Kindly open it in your room when you are alone. ❞ The current circumstances left Kunikuzushi dazed and befuddled, and a stream of thoughts began to go through his mind.

' What if this is a ticking time bomb that has been set up for me? If that's the case, it makes sense given that they are an opponent of mine. '

' But I don't think they would act in that way. But what if this was all their evil objective all along? No, they wouldn't.  ' 

 ' If they were going to do that, they would have done it already. But what if they planted some sort of camera to stalk me? If not...