𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 6.18.2023 ] 

AS THE SUN'S GOLDEN RAYS  cast their brilliant light upon them, they soon arrived at the city of knowledge, enlightenment, and the pursuit of wisdom.

Picture yourself traversing the winding paths that carve through lush forests, where ancient trees whisper secrets passed down through the ages. Towering waterfalls cascade from the rugged cliffs, their ethereal mist adding a touch of enchantment to the surroundings. With each step, the air seems to crackle with intellectual energy, hinting at the profound discoveries awaiting those who dare to explore Sumeru's domain.

Nestled amidst the grandeur of Sumeru are sprawling academies and libraries, veritable beacons of intellect and learning. Imposing structures of grand design, these institutions serve as gathering places for scholars, researchers, and inquisitive minds from all corners of Teyvat. Here, the pursuit of knowledge is a sacred endeavor, where the boundaries of understanding are pushed and the mysteries of the universe are fervently unraveled.

The moment they set foot in this land of wisdom and enlightenment, they were greeted by a vibrant sight that filled their hearts with warmth and anticipation.

Emerging from the verdant surroundings, the camp counselors and fellow campers stood together, forming a welcoming committee that exuded excitement and camaraderie. Their faces were adorned with genuine smiles, mirroring the radiance of the sun that bathed the landscape in its golden glow. They eagerly waved and beckoned, their gestures inviting the travelers to join their ranks and embark on an unforgettable adventure.

The camp counselors, dressed in attire that blended the elegance of Sumeru with a touch of playful charm, exuded an air of approachability and knowledge. Their eyes sparkled with enthusiasm, reflecting the collective joy that swelled within their hearts. They beckoned the travelers forward, their gestures encouraging them to leave behind the weariness of their journey and embrace the lively atmosphere of the camp.

Greetings, my Honored Counselors. Kamisato Ayato, delighted to meet your acquaintance. I'm the class president of my class, and the fellow students behind me is of course the Anemo Section.  ❞ The sapphire blue boy that reminiscent the depths of a crystal-clear ocean, spoke with such elegance as he did a little bow to show respect to the grand sages of the camp.

Some grand sages look at him and the people behind him with disgust and hate, yet they immediately hid it right after, placing a very welcoming character. 

Oh, hello there, Mr. Kamisato and also fellow campers. ❞ One of the grand sage greeted, which everyone returned to with a smile. 

Ahem. We welcome you to our current place, the Avidya Forest. Please enjoy your stay here at our camp. ❞ One of the sages, named Uday supposedly the spokeperson, stated with a smile as he gestured the students to sit at their chairs. 

As then on, the aforementioned sage elaborate to the class the tent assigments on who'll they'll be grouped with, rules & regulations, time schedule, and etc. 

And that's all. I hope everyone enjoy their stay here, and also, feel free to inform us what your feedback right after the camp so we can know what we'll improve in our service more. Again, we welcome you here and also, let's treat eachother here like a family. That's all, have a great time.

The grand sages stated with a quick smile that soon returned to a scowlful look as they walk away from the scene. 

Some students decided to take their phone out and take a picture at their surroundings and maybe even post it immediately at their socials. 

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

As the sun's fiery tendrils relinquish their hold on the horizon, a celestial masterpiece unfurls across the vast expanse of the night sky. Darkness emerges as a velvet curtain, adorned with a myriad of shimmering diamonds that sparkle with an ethereal glow.

The group prepares their tents and also organize their things inside in it of course. A hint of garlic weaves through the air, its pungent and robust perfume adding a touch of boldness to the ensemble. It brings a depth of flavor, teasing the palate and promising a culinary adventure with every spoonful. The subtle warmth of spices, perhaps a sprinkle of paprika or a dash of cumin, adds an exotic touch, transporting the senses to distant lands and flavors yet to be discovered.

The aroma could be smell as everyone soon went out to find a campfire and a portable stove with a pot in it. The pot, obviously contains where the pleasant aroma is from. 

You went out first to find out who's the one cooking, yet, the scene surprised you. 

Oh? Didn't know that kunipookie can cook, ❞ you said with a little bit teasing. Kunikuzushi felt the sudden prescence that he hated all too well. 

What?  ❞Kunikuzushi said with a little bit of annoyance in it. 

❝  You think I can't cook, bit*h? ❞ You simply chuckled as he looks a bit irked by your questioned. 

Not really like that. I mean- I just didn't expect you to be the type to cook, like, you know. 

Silence fell between them for an instance, Kunikuzushi is currently slicing the vegetables that are going to mix with the sopas. 

Sooo, when did you learned how to cook? ❞

❝  ..... 

❝  Since when I was a kid, ❞ Kunikuzushi simply responded, as he continues on what he's doing. 

Wait, wha- ❞

❝  yeah.

The two continue to interact as Kunikuzushi is cooking as well as Y/n, lending him a hand. Surprisingly, Kunikuzushi didn't shooed Y/n away, perhaps he enjoy a little bit of their company then. 

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆