𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 2.17.2024 ]

Hey there, my wonderful reader(s),⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

I can't believe it that we already reached the end of this story. We're finally reaching the end of our journey together. It's been such an incredible ride, and I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being a part of it. I've got all these mixed emotions swirling around – excitement, a bit of sadness, and a whole lot of gratitude.

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for being a part of this incredible ride. Your support has been everything to me. Whether it's the encouraging comments, the uplifting praises, or the votes that kept me going, I truly value every bit of it.

Thank you for those encouraging comments and votes. They've helped me push through those inevitable moments of writer's block. And thank you for your patience during those times when I couldn't publish for a week or even a month! (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

I didn't expect this many readers, votes and comments when I started this book. I also want to give a big shout out to my best friend here who helped me every step of the way. She helped me write outlines, brainstorm ideas for the next chapter when I was stuck and so on.

At the end of this note, I want to thank you for your support, your comments, and your interest in this story. You are the reason I continue to write. Until next time, have a great day and keep reading! ( ≧ᗜ≦)

Warm regards,
Izzy 🌼

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆