𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 7.18.2023 ] 

AS EVERYONE BEGINS TO ANSWER  numerous calculations that the professor have prepared to themselves for, scribblings can be heard within the otherwise quiet environment. The section's pupils are now taking Prof. Nahida's test on the third day of the week.

Notwithstanding Prof. Nahida's adorable appearance and baby-like characteristics, her examinations might be troublesome to ace. It just relies as to whether you studied the relevant information or not, as with a particular person here..

Sh*t...What's the answer to this question..? ❞ One cussed to himself as adrenaline rush unto his bloodstream. You can already tell by looking around that he's intending to cheat on the exam. He take a quick glance onto his deskmate's exam paper without giving it any more thought. No one is fully conscious of the accuracy of his deskmate's answer on the exam. It could either be right or wrong.

Fortunate for him, the professor had been preoccupied with something at her computer when he was doing it. On the other hand, he had no inkling that Prof. Nahida had seen each gesture he had committed. She merely remained there and did little; the consequence would arrive shortly enough for him to run.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

The worst subject that you genuinely don't want to deal with is already in the forefront of your perspective and is simply awaiting for the answer. Undoubtedly, the first question seemed fairly easy to understand but as you flipped the paper's pages effortlessly, you observed that progressively more difficult problems emerged as you tried to keep up with it.

You done everything you could to give an answer to each question, praying to the archons that none of the tricky questions Prof. Nahida had set up would catch you off handed. Yet, one didn't knew that someone had heard their pity prayers..

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

Prof. Nahida's test finally concluded after an arduous one and a half hours of solving questions and patiently awaiting others to complete their tasks, making space for Prof. Nahida's after break.

Of course, you all snuck out of the room together and headed for the cafeteria. As more students entered the Cafeteria in a hurry to secure their preferred tables, the line became longer and more crowded. Due to how many people are occupying even the tiniest places within it, it is practically hard to sneak in.

The food that was served started to become closer to you as time went on. You swiftly purchased your lunch at the counter, which is a Shimi Chazuke. A signature Inazumans dish. It is more enjoyable to consume because of how scorching heat melt in your tongue right away after you eat it.