𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

( ≧ᗜ≦)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 9. 22. 2023 ] 

AS THE SUN DIPPED DOWN BELOW THE HORIZON and the moon took its place in the night sky, we spent our days at the camp, tackling numerous puzzles and encountering fascinating individuals such as Idiya and her companions.

Nonetheless, all good things must come to an end, and our final moments at the camp were bittersweet as some of us had to bid farewell to the friends we had once been strangers to, the bonds forged during our journey.

The crowd gathered in the lush greenery, seated on stone-steps alongside their friends. The stage who was once veiled in thick clothing were pulled slowly until the crowd sees both of the  unexpected appearance of renowned twin magicians that came out of nowwhere.

An applause came from the crowd as they watched the two magicians do magic tricks and stunts, leaving them in awe, as always. 

Together, Lyney and Lynette combined their elemental prowess, creating a stunning finale. Lyney summoned a gentle rainstorm, while Lynette conjured a ring of fire that encircled the falling drops. The raindrops sizzled as they touched the flames, sending up bursts of steam and creating a breathtaking spectacle of steam and light.

As the performance concluded, the crowd erupted in applause, enchanted by the magical artistry of Lyney and Lynette. The combination of air and fire magic created a mesmerizing display that would be remembered by all who witnessed it, embodying the spirit and wonder of Genshin Impact's magical world.

Together, Lyney and Lynette combined their elemental prowess, creating a stunning finale. Lyney summoned a gentle rainstorm, while Lynette conjured a ring of fire that encircled the falling drops. The raindrops sizzled as they touched the flames, sending up bursts of steam and creating a breathtaking spectacle of steam and light.

As the performance concluded, the crowd erupted in applause, enchanted by the magical artistry of Lyney and Lynette. Their combination of Anemo and Pyro magic had created a mesmerizing display that would be remembered by all who witnessed it.

Following the mesmerizing magical performance on the stage, the curtains drew closed, building up an exhilarating anticipation that had gripped the audience. As the seconds ticked by, the curtains parted once more, unveiling none other than the famous musical band well-known inside and outside the school. 

In an instant, the crowd erupted into cheers and applause for the band, who were famously known as 6ALE /6REEZE. The lead singer motioned for the crowd to hush for a moment, signaling that their performance was about to commence. The gesture was effective, and a hush fell over the audience.