𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 : 𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 5.16.2023 ] 

I DO, HOWEVER, have one more announcement to make to everyone. ❞ That being said, the professor's declaration aroused everyone's attention. Could it be that the professor is. pregn—Ignore that.

As the school does annually, we once again funded a school camp where students could unwind for a bit, connect with one another, meet new people, and much more! 

We are aware that some of you who have previously participated are already worn out or possibly uninterested with this school camp, but trust me when I say that today's camp is far more pleasant than the last one! And we also want newcomers to enjoy it! ❞ 

Some of the newcomers in the group displayed anxiety about meeting new people because of the forthcoming camp.

Because there are so many new students here, it may be enjoyable if an unfamiliar company joins, right? While those older individuals who have done it before have just become tired with it.

The room soon became filled with conflicting feelings, and the same is the case in the other rooms.

This is how our section is divided up. And there's a unique twist to our forthcoming school camping trip!

Students will get the opportunity to interact with peers from other schools! There are students there from a variety of universities, including NRC, RSA, RAD, and NCU.

The entire class was in awe at what they had just heard, or perhaps they were all delighted since some of them would be traveling with these new folks for the entire five days!

Or possibly, some of them might find a romance there. The woman merely smiles at the scene and uses her laptop to display each of the aforementioned groups.