𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

(๑>◡<๑)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 2.8.2023 ] 

FOR A SECOND, THE GYM WAS entirely silent; it almost seemed as though the bird outside was the only thing making a sound. Nevertheless, the audience and members of Y/n's team congratulate them as though they had won a jackpot.

Woohhhoo!!! The new student won! ❞ Although some people in the crowd cheer, praise, and appreciate Y/n. The haters are completely ignored by Y/n since they don't give a damn about them.

There is one audience member who is completely the opposite of the others who applaud, compliment, and support the new pupil. Instead of being outraged, Kunikuzushi is stunned. Before all of this started, there was this person who had beaten him and raced him every single day! That person mysteriously vanished into thin air. Subsequently after that person left, no one even dared to compete to the young master! He didn't even needed to try anyways, he always get 98-99 scores in exam!

Oh, it had been so long since I had a rival.. I assume I've a rival now,❞ He whispered to himself looking at Y/n.

Kunikuzushi appeared to care little for Y/n at first. Only their appearance is of interested him to them. He immediately became intrigued in them after they earlier defeated Kunikuzushi. He also had no clue how challenging the new student would've been.

I need to get rid of them soon in the monthly exam; I don't want them to get in the way of me later.❞ Soon later, he sighed and exited the gym. It seems like some students ignored him, which is kind of fortunate for him.

The opponent of the team of Y/n just scowls while the other of them just left, sighing in defeat. Ganyu head towards the direction of Y/n and congratulate them,

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

Congratulations, n/n!! ❞ She exclaimed,

Oh, thanks Ganyu! Btw, that nickname of yours sound cute! Thanks for the nickname !!

No problem~

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

You and Ganyu changed out of your sweaty p.e. uniforms since it was starting to feel bothersome. You two leave the locker room after changing and go for a walk outside.

I didn't know you could beat Scaramouche! ❞ Ganyu gasped, You two carry on speaking until you crash with someone lightly. ❝ Oh, sorry! Uh- The name's Hu Tao, okay bye!!❞ The two are confuse but go on about their day.