𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 : 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 1.11.2024 ] 

AFTER THE CAMP ENDED
, everyone resumed their normal activities. However, a particular individual found themselves in a dilemma between two people.❝ Y/n, would you be interested in joining our-

Ahem. Adstrum, how about joining us instead?❞, the person with purplette interrupted, gripping their wrist and gently pulling them to their side.The classmates observed as the tension escalated between the two, neither willing to concede. Now, let's delve a bit deeper into how this situation unfolded.

As part of our upcoming unit on ancient civilizations, each of you will choose a civilization that we've studied or will study in the next few weeks. Your task is to create a presentation that highlights the key aspects of that civilization's culture, achievements, and contributions.❞ Ms. Jean, their subsitute history professor, stated.

You can use a variety of mediums for your presentation – whether it's a poster, a digital slideshow, or even a brief play,❞ their professor continued. ❝ I encourage you to be creative and think outside the box. This project is not only about sharing information but also about making history come alive.

Jumping to the current moment, Kunikuzushi bluntly declared, ❝ Emo boy, or whatever your name is, you have no authority to choose your group members since you're not even a leader.

Responding firmly, the other person asserted, ❝ Well, I am a leader, and I've chosen Y/n.❞ With that, they pulled Y/n to their side, locking eyes in a silent challenge with Xiao.

Xiao sighed, witnessing the intense standoff between the two, their glaring contest continuing as murmurs circulated through the class. It wasn't until their professor intervened that the confrontation came to a halt.

Enough of this! Y/n will be part of Kunikuzushi's group,❞ she announced with a sigh.

Turning her attention to Xiao's group, the teacher added, ❝ I'll inform your absent groupmate about this. 

Explaining further, she noted, ❝ Your other classmate is absent, which is why your group is short on members right now. ❞ With that, the students were assigned to their respective groups, and the teacher dismissed the class.

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the silhouettes of two individuals came into view through one of the vast library windows. With everyone else already gone, they were the sole occupants remaining, diligently working on the assigned project.