𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

ପ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ଓ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 1.9.2023 ] 

AFTER SENDING THEM HOME,  Kunikuzushi returned to the location where he had parked his car. He got in his car and sat down for a while.

Why did I do that to her? ❞ Considering his impulsive action earlier, he questioned himself about that.

But why, exactly, am I feeling this now? 

.......

Regardless of the fact that I just barely met her, I feel...something, when I'm with her..

Wait..Am I sick? 

Although my body temperature has indeed been normal for some time, why am I feeling hot? hmm... I can clearly tell that there is something amiss here..❞ He pondered.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

After all of that thinking, he took the decision to go because it was already late. Since their residence was close to Y/n's place, he arrived to their mansion briefly.

Kunikuzushi goes into their garage and parked inside.It was already beyond 9 pm when Kunikuzushi looked at his watch, indicating that his curfew had been disobeyed.

Fully cognizant that his mother or Miko may spot him, he crept along on tiptoe.

He scurried towards his chamber after tiptoeing and cautiously surveying his surroundings. Unfortunately, Yae noticed him heading to his room.

So this is where you've been huh.❞ Miko stared at him and said while folding her arms. Kunikuzushi momentarily stood frozen but proceeded to sprint towards his room.

HEYY!

Sad to say for him, he unintentionally collided into his mother, who he was extremely afraid of.

Ughh,watch where you are going as- ❞ 'What's wrong with my terrible luck today?! ' He got grabbed by the collar of his shirt by his mother, Ei, who he stumbled into.

Kunikuzushi, it's beyond your curfew already.

Where have you been? ❞ Ei demanded, her tone laced with a trace of anger and frustration. After a little silence, Kunikuzushi responds to her query.

I'm with my classmate's house. ❞He replies simply, expecting that this will be over as soon as he thought.

Boy or girl? ❞ Ei questioned again, still doubting the sincerity of his previous reply. You certainly can't really blame his mother for being worried over him.