𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

ㅤ/ᐠ - ˕ -マ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 2.12.2024 ]

THE SOFT BREEZE OF THE WIND stirred through the open windows of the House of Daena as the group finished their project at last .❝ Wahh! Finally the project finished.. I could finally get rest. Hm... '' The young lady yawned, extending her arms out.

Mhm, without a doubt, Layla. ❞ agreed Ganyu, packing her laptop into her bag. A brief silence fell among them until someone spoke up.

Well then, how about we celebrate our project completion with a group party?❞ suggested Benett eagerly, inviting everyone to a nearby cafe.

Ah, great idea, mate! Count me in,❞ chimed the redhead, eagerly accepting the invitation alongside Benett while they waited for the others to respond.

Sure thing, I'm up for it, ❞ Layla agreed with a slight yawn, her usual tiredness evident.

❝ I'm in too,❞ Ganyu added her confirmation. Now, they just needed to hear from two specific individuals. Silence settled among them once more.

So, what about you two? Will you be joining us?❞ Childe inquired, glancing at the pair as the rest of the group also turned their attention to them.

I won't—❞ you inadvertently cut him off, ❝ Yupyup! ❞ You enthusiastically accepted the invitation, unaware of the interruption.

Well then! It's all set, Kunikuzushi won't—❞ Childe announced before getting interrupted himself. ❝ No! ❞ The purple-haired individual accidentally raised his voice, garnering attention from nearby tables. All eyes turned to Kunikuzushi.

I mean... I'll also come along,❞ he muttered, averting his gaze in embarrassment.❝ Oh? What's with the sudden change of mind, comrade?❞ Childe teased lightly.

Quit it. It's none of your business,❞ Kunikuzushi replied, rolling his eyes. ❝ Well, may I ask where we're going to eat?❞ Ganyu interjected, breaking the tension.

Hmm... How about Puspa Café?❞ Layla suggested, prompting unanimous agreement from the group.

‧₊˚🐺✩ ₊˚📽️⊹♡

Upon pushing open the massive wooden door of the restaurant, they were immediately greeted by a pleasant aroma enveloping the area. They stepped inside, where they were met with cheerful greetings from the staff at the reception. ❝ Good day to you, sir and ma'am,❞ the staff happily welcomed them with a smile, which they reciprocated in kind.