𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑

໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 1.17.2023 ] 

THE MORNING SKY  was tinted pink by the rising sun, and golden rays of light illuminated the surroundings.

Enjoying the warmth I'm presently experiencing in my body, I was about to drift off to sleep once more when my phone's st*pId alarm started ringing violently, causing my ears to hurt.

In the past, I've done this to ensure that I wake up right away, but it appears to have the opposite effect now.

*Bringggg

Ughh! I just slept like earlier!!!

I didn't really shout loud enough to upset our neighbors. Before starting my morning routine as usual, I let my eyes get some rest.

I get up and go into my bedside for my hairbrush to comb my unmanageable morning hair.

My uniform and other items I needed to carry were ready. I then went downstairs to prepare our morning meal.

With some extra breads, hams, and cabbages, I choose to cook/toast Katsu Sandwich

After toasting my Katsu Sandwich, I eventually finished my meal and, of course, gave some to my parents.

My bento box was then ready, and I gave it a little decoration so that it would still look cute after being eaten. But hey! It appears decent enough, to say the least, that some of your friends might even compliment it.

I headed upstairs to shower which really takes me way too longer because of how I valued cleanliness.

After showering, I dry myself and put on my undergarments and uniform. I take my bag and double-checked if there's something that is still missing considering I'm quite forgeful sometimes..

I also checked my contacts to see if there's anyone from my friends or acquaintances that message me. I then saw the message left from our sibling's gc

[ three1diot$_ ]

Y/n set Lumine Adstrum nickname to ' Just born with chubby cheeks ig.. '

Y/n set Aether Adstrum nickname to 'maneater '

Y/n set their own nickname to imtheyoungesthehehe

Just born with chubby cheeks ig..

Hello @everyone (^∀^●)ノシ

maneater

Hello lumi ヾ(^▽^*)))