𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 3.16.2023 ]

⋆ ★ One month later -

❛❛ I look absolutely terrible today..❜❜ Sighed by a student while ranting with her group of friends as they also look terrible like her.

The monthly exam is approaching. The school's monthly test will take place in just one day, in actuality. As the most prominent and well-known institution in the Teyvat, some students are already aware that the school requires examinations every month. But, many people, particularly 'new students,' like you, are uninformed of this fact.

You made a good number of friends like Ganyu during the entire month. The policies, section titles, and monthly examinations were all discussed to you by Ganyu when you initially transferred to this prestigious institution.

Surprisingly for you, you overlooked the 'monthly test' and assumed it was simply a quick quiz you could complete. Perhaps this time, going with your instincts wasn't the brightest solution.

Sadly, you honestly didn't remember the monthly 'tests' until three days ago, which gave you some time to review all of the subjects.

Most of the topics that you anticipated would be covered in the examinations have already been reviewed. There are just two courses remaining for you to review: English and Mathematics.

You attempted to review them like you always did, but the teachings were so complicated that it seemed unattainable for you to comprehend them. . .

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

A sillouhette of a girl can be seen in a distance as she gets closer in your direction,❛❛ Good Morn- ❜❜
❛❛ Geeeezz, Y/n! What happened to you? ❜❜ Out of worry for her friend, Ganyu questioned.
❛❛ Ah, nothing. Nothing happened. ❜❜ You gave a false answer to keep her from stressing too much.

❛❛ Are you sure? ❜❜
❛❛ y e s. I just need help. ❜❜ You smiled back to eased her worry a little.

❛❛ Well, what help do you need, N/n? I might be able to assist you with that. ❜❜ She volunteered with a big smile on her face, and you gratefully accepted her assistance.

❛❛ I need help to review Math and English, Yu. That's the only two subjects left for me to review...❜❜ You sighed, hoping Ganyu was an expert in these kinds of subjects. ❛❛ I can teach you about English, I suppose. I can also teach you Mathematics, but I recommend someone who is more knowledgeable in this two subjects. ❜❜

❛❛ Oh, who's this someone you suggest, Yu? ❜❜

❛❛ It's Kunikuzushi. He could teach you English and Math. Simply ask him to teach you in those two courses. ❜❜

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

With the searing heat of the noon sun, the school's corridor shone brightly. The pupils were informed by the principal of the school that they were already allowed to do whatever they pleased for the rest of the afternoon.You thanked the archons for that.

While the others were either conversing with their friends, studying at the library in preparation for upcoming tests, and browsing throughout their phones. You were constantly searching for the lad with the indigo hair that Ganyu had previously mentioned to you,

You searched for him in the library, cafeteria, classrooms, and court until spotting him resting on the rooftop, feeling the sun's rays on his delicate skin.

Certainly, you approached him and gave him a backwards poke, not too hard, just soft for him to know that you're here.

❛❛ Hello, Kunikuzushi. ❜❜ He lets you sit next to him while he is resting. Fortunately, a roof is above you, sheltering you two from the stifling heat of the summer sun.He didn't look at you, making it appear as though he wasn't listening attentively, but you know he was. You merely have a feeling.❛❛ Please assist me if you have free time. ❜❜ You requested , trying not to sound too demanding and bossy.

❛❛ Tsk, what help do you currently need? ❜❜

❛❛ English and math tutoring would be wonderful to me. ❜❜

❛❛ I see. You're asking for my assistance... ❜❜ He made a murmur to himself.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

He suddenly agrees to help you, but with one condition. He immediately agreed to perform you a favor in exchange for his assistance with your math and English review.

❍⌇─➭ T I M E S K I P ﹀﹀ ︵↷

❛❛ You can do this to find the variable and constant of 4xyz ❜❜ Kunikuzushi instructed as he pointed his pen in the book to emphasize the solution to the exercise. Following Kunikuzushi's instructions, Y/n got the correct answer.

❛❛ Ah, I finally got it. Thank you, Kunikuzushi. ❜❜ He quietly nods before resuming to his lengthy essay. Yet even before he turned his head, you could sense a hint of satisfaction in his smile.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

Several days later, the monthly examination came by. A few professors, like as prof. Tsaritsa, assured the students that the exams are simple if they study well. Little words like that can't soothe the other students anxiety and worry.

The pupils were alerted by the ringing of the bell that it was time to go to their classroom and begin their exams. Despite their trepidation, everyone approached their separate classrooms straight away.

❛❛ You may start now. ❜❜ As she sat down at her desk, Prof. Tsaritsa made a statement while watching over everybody's movements and making sure that no one was cheating behind her back.

In the quiet room, one could hear the sound of the pen scribbling and the flipping of the exam sheets. Even students who usually have a stern demeanor etched on their face are frantically sweating profusely on their foreheads. Even Y/n procrastinates whether the answer they have written on their test papers is right or wrong.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

As the test came to an end and the professors were going over every single tests to mark them, the students sighed, a breath of relief. After stepping out, everyone went to the cafeteria. The students still have some examinations to complete tomorrow even if their current ones are already finished.

Even during break, the canteen is absolutely quiet. The majority of students are either dozing off because they need to sleep or studying for their upcoming examinations.

Y/n sat with their group of new friends that they had made this month. Even if Ganyu, Collei, Yanfei, and the others look terrible and are sleep deprived, it is not important since academics are so necessary, aren't they?..

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧