𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 新しい友達

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 5.31.2023 ] 

AS I CONTINUE TO EXPLORE the famous Teyvat Mall, I have seen many shops like Seirai Sundries. Its shop focuses on selling various daily necessities and supplies. One can witness the fusion of traditional Japanese aesthetics with fantastical elements, resulting in a visually stunning and immersive experience of the interior of the shop. 

I wandered more, as if, I was searching for something. Through the bustling corridors of the grand shopping mall, my eyes were drawn to a charming little shop nestled between the behemoth stores. 

Nestled on the outskirts of a picturesque woodland, stood a rustic yet inviting shop known as  ''Campers' Haven ''Its weathered wooden facade blended seamlessly with the surrounding nature, hinting at the treasures that awaited within. As I stepped across the threshold, a comforting aroma of freshly cut pine and crackling campfires enveloped me.

Inside, the shop was a haven for all things related to school camps, catering to the adventurous souls yearning for outdoor exploration. The space was thoughtfully organized, with shelves neatly lined with an assortment of camping gear, outdoor essentials, and educational materials. The soft glow of lanterns hung from the ceiling, casting a warm ambiance that mirrored the spirit of camaraderie and adventure.

To my left, an array of sturdy backpacks beckoned with their vibrant colors and durable designs, ready to be filled with essentials for a journey into the wilderness. Beside them, a display of weatherproof tents, each one promising shelter and security under the starry night sky.

Further along, I discovered a collection of compasses, binoculars, and magnifying glasses, each waiting to ignite the curiosity of young explorers. Maps adorned the walls, tracing the paths of famous trails and revealing hidden gems within the nearby forests in Sumeru and other famous regions of Teyvat. Survival guides and field books stood proudly on the shelves, whispering tales of outdoor knowledge and self-sufficiency.

Adjacent to the camping gear, a section dedicated to campfire cooking enticed me with its array of portable stoves, cooking utensils, and delectable provisions. From freeze-dried meals to marshmallow roasting kits, every culinary need of the campers was met, ensuring that no appetite would go unsatisfied.

At the heart of the store, a friendly and knowledgeable staff stood ready to assist, their passion for outdoor adventures evident in their warm smiles and helpful advice. They shared stories of their own camping experiences and eagerly offered guidance on choosing the perfect gear for each unique journey.

Hello, welcome to Campers' Haven! Feel free to explore here in our shop and tell me later if you need an assistance. ❞ The attendant in the counter greeted which I've returned as I curved my lips into a breathtaking smile.