𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

( ꩜ ᯅ ꩜;) 

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 7.18.2023 ] 

THE SUN'S DECLINE BECAME MORE OBVIOUS as minutes became hours. The pair hasn't yet located that object, despite the wispy clouds in the sky appearing to catch fire as they shone with red and gold tones.

Ugh! You're so heavy Adstrum. ❞ He grumbled as he proceeded to carry the aforementioned person since earlier. ❝ Duh, that's your choice! You carried me- ❞ They rolled their eyes at him, 

A light thud echoed through the deserted trees, ❝ AGUY- ❞ ( Trans. tag - aguy!  / eng - ouch

No need to dropped me so harsh like that, you jerk! ❞ They responded angrily to him while dusting the dirt on their butt, as all he responded with was an eye roll.

We're already here, ❞ The purplette-haired male suddenly stated as they look up from the ground to see a..cave?

What- Why are we here at the cave! We're suppose to get  that item idiot! ❞ They stand up and walk towards the direction of Kunikuzushi, preparing to scold him of going into the wrong way. 

You're the dumb one; I said, we're already here. ❞ Kunikuzushi pointed his fingers to '' that item '' 

The scenario arrived at a little cave that had been specifically opened for them, along with a large boulder that was apparently used to block the entrance. It contained the final thing you needed to give the facilitators so they could recognize you as one of the already-completed pairs.

Oh my gosh- Finally!! That item is here!! ❞ Y/n exclaimed as they tugged his clothe and suddenly dragged him down to the open-cave, holding his wrist.  

Both of them cautiously approached the podium-like stone to where the item is standing proudly. However, before Y/n touched the so-called item, a certain someone halted them.

Don't.

What- why? ❞

Don't just approach that, maybe there's still a hidden obstacle here placed..❞ He added, preventing them from approaching the item in a protective way.

What! But it's literally here infront of us! Just, let's take take this chance, Kunii!!! ❞ However, it was too late already..Just like in a slowmo, to where a shock expression form unto his face, while Y/n was about to touch the item. 

And, back to the present. ❝ See, nothing happened! You're just paranoid, ❞ Y/n accused as the indigo-haired boy got irked with it. After they took the item, they proceed to go out with the item in hand, but universe seems to be playing with them right now. 

As they go out of the cave, the atmosphere slightly change. The stillness of the atmosphere lingers, a sudden shift electrifies the air. The wind, once calm and gentle, undergoes a transformation. Without warning, it gathers momentum, gaining speed and intensity. A gentle breeze transforms into a forceful gust that ripples through the surroundings. Like in horror movies.

Nonetheless, the both nonchalantly walk out, ignoring the sudden gush of the wind and on what their guts is telling them right now. 

Hm..Wait..Raiden, the BIG STONEE is MOVING!!! ❞ Screamed by none other than Y/n as they panicked. Y/n was about to dashed away, afraid of being locked up for their entire lifetime at that freaking cave of course; when suddenly, the purplette immediately grabs their wrist and quickly dragged them away with him inside the cave.

NOOOOOOO- OH MY GOSH- I'LLBELOCKUPHEREFORMYENTIRELIFETIME! IHAVEN'TYETFEED OURDOG,PAIMONWHATABOUTMYPRECIOUSCUTIEPOOKIECAT!AUSHDSDSDHDSD ❞ They stammered out in a panicked way, thinking of ways to escape this small cave immediately.

youraiden!whydidyoudraggedmeherewithyou!idontwannadieyetaughghgthisisyourofault ❞ They faked cried  as they wiped their non-existent tears and continue to blame Kunikuzushi.

Oh my archons- I can't understand what you're telling me, try speaking slowly dumbbitch.

Ugh!! This is your fault I'm gonna be lock up here for all of my life! 

Wha- This ain't my fault idiot. Instead of blaming me, you should thank me for saving your stupid life. ❞ He retorted back which irked them. They don't want to argue anymore about petty issue so they just kept their mouth shut for the time being.

Fortunately for them, the cavern isn't much that suffocating for them; perhaps because of some unknown source of some nearby hole to where the air is flowing. The pair began to searched for  a hidden entrance or tunnel so they can escape this cave immediately.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain someone was with them since earlier, watching their every move like a predator. 

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧

The sound of raindrops echoes through the cavern, creating a soothing yet melancholic melody that permeates the air. Ugh..i-it's so cold..

Mhm..Hm..who..

this is fine..it's not cold anymore...thanks the archons..

my pillow..it's so..so soft..hm..mhm..

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂・゚✧