The Last Battle

She used her razor wire like whips shredding through my armor bit by bit I used what was left of the metal plate that still covered my right arm to block her near-constant waves of attacks. Until she finally hit flesh I was tired and bleeding there was no way, in hell, I could fight her, I was nothing without my tech backing me up.

Hell, I barely even talk most of the time, just letting people ramble on about things I should have known about. Still, I was so used to not asking questions in my homeland because when you did you tend to go missing just like my father when he asked what happen to my mother, I can still remember that moment as a teen when they took him away threatening to take me away to.

  Screaming and shouting also fighting I ran away to America to start a new life and abandoned my so-called Homeland and its lies but then I was falsely accused of my parent's murder it took them 3-4 years to find me but they never stop hunting I lost my family and was sent to maximum security prison until day offer me the chance freedom without a second thought I accepted their offer.

I felt The Kid kicks me in the side and loud ( put your head in the game, this bitch is about to start Armageddon you have to focus (Amira) I was taking a back as I recognize my name and then newfound confidence hit me, a wicky smile came across my face as I pour psychic lightning through my hand, I grab one of the razors wire viciously electrocution her whole body making her fall to the ground in pain.

The Kid coved in blood dual wields his brother's revolvers as he routed her with bullets he turned towards me and said ( she be dead for about 30 minutes we need to come up with a plan) he pauses and grabs his eldritch arm in pain, black tendrils begin to come out of his arm's eyes, whipping and lashing around, he abruptly shoots his arm seems to paralyze it.

Before I could help the kid my eye begin to viciously hurt I place my hand on my eye and felt copper wires growing into my skin I loud out ( what the fuck is happing) and ruthlessly ripped out the copper as they too try to spread we both pause as we heard cold laughing coming from the woman, She set up and said ( It was worth a try with that homunculus and  I do have enough blood for my Patron )

We meet again my old friends so bathe in your glory for now and reap the rewards of your false gods because when you least expected I will return and we will finish what we started and this vicious cycle will come to an end and we will be free rather you like it or not but as she was saying that the kid's brother grabs her by the neck and waves goodbye as they both turn into Shadows.

To this day I don't think I fully understand what the hell was going on that day if I'm being perfectly honest I kind of don't want to it seemed people who ask too many questions seem to always end up dead or their loved ones I guess in the end nothing much change just like an old machine consoling replacing old Parts but never truly breaking but simply enduring.

Last Journal Entry

I'm a free woman now for the most part and yet I still feel like I'm a part of That The Machine