The Rebuilding

Those few months after everything that happened are a complete blur it took me a long time to come to terms with his death and my new role as the team leader not to mention my new eye constantly making me see everything in blueprints even time I open it but it does help when I was upgrading my new power armor dry suit.

I got the suit from Antonio turns out he was using the money we earned to buy The Suit as a surprise gift for me to make sure I was ready for the arena he also got The Kid a custom-made Thompson submachine gun, The Kid keeps it on him at all times doing maintains 24/7 hours on the gun, I guess it's how he copes.

I on the other hand started doing more jobs for Lucky Seven by enforcing laws and wiping out any cults in the city due to the attack on the party a lot of rich people either got killed or very hurt but you know what they say one man's misfortune is another man's Fortune because guess what rich pricks are very petty and started place bounties on cults and monsters had something to do with the massacre.

The suit sometimes tried to take control due to it being an actual eldritch creature mixed with heavy ballistic armor and a Lovecraftian mechanical drysuit, they were primarily used for maintenance around the city's dome, where the water pressure could break bones but now they are mainly used as heavy-duty armor that can be customized for very dangerous pacific jobs.

I customized my suit to have a powerful magnet on the back to hold my anchor and a built-in ammo pouch for my custom-made heavy-duty Gatliting rifle alone with... I am getting sidetracked again supposed to be updating my journal.

Señorita Salvaje's gear was improved by me I made her some new armor from an old drysuit and some random melt-down scrap metal she loves it but if I'm being completely honest it's only cosmetic her skin is as thick as Kevlar and her muscles are durable as steel.

I've seen her get shot in the shoulder and shake It off only to see her five seconds later use the same arm to crush a cultist skull like an egg bare-handed her body has been modified to the point where I seriously doubt if she is even still human anymore but I'm one to talk.

It takes seriously dangerous implants to even use the power armor suit properly wires and coils are hooked up to my nervous system, 20% of my nerves are made up of wires due to the implants but I can't keep depending on other people to save me, The Kid lost an arm, Antonio is dead, Salvaje was badly hurt saving us from the cultist.

The city is completely in chaos and I have a busted leg let's not forget a fucking cursed eye but the worst part is I started to like killing people I think the suit is getting into my head a little too much but I can't stop now my team needs me for the arena.