CH 29 || The Mighty Deal

Aditi

******

"I am fine," I guaranteed Dhriti over the call, restraining myself from moaning.

I received Dhriti's call in the morning. Though I had been dodging her, I was confident the more I would evade the more she would get confident that I was hiding something. Adya too was with her in London.

Whilst I was talking to my best friends, Aahir Arya was busy leaving ticklish kisses on my bareback.

"You are lying. We saw the news." I heard an infuriated and concerned Adya. My best friends were hurt and distressed for not disclosing to them what I was dealing with. Moreover, Aahir was making things difficult for me. His lips had attacked the forbidden territory for the time being which was the nape of my neck. With one hand I tried to push him but he held my hand, put his leg over me before licking my skin.

'Beast'

"Girls, please. You both can trust me." I breathed. I was mindful I could not hold it long. I had to anyhow hang up the call because dealing with Mr. Arya seemed non-viable.

"You were unreachable. How are we supposed to trust you?" The enraged voice of Dhriti almost made me deaf. They were right but I needed a few more days to come clean in front of them. A second later I heard some announcement that one would generally hear at the terminals.

"You guys are at the airport?" I queried.

Aahir turned me around and removed the duvet. The cold waves had me shivering as I was lying naked. Aahir kissed my neck and then above my breast. He was fondling my bosoms, making things difficult for me.

"Guys, I will talk to you later," I said anyhow before I hung up the call. Aahir was back to normal the moment I disconnected the call. He was only maddening me.

"What's wrong?" He even had the spunk to question what the hell was wrong. I was red and before I could burst at him he kissed me. My rage blew up in the air, farther from me and my fingers ran on his naked chest. I was indulged in the romance of the dawn with the man I was in love with.

He moved back, raised his brows, and when I was about to answer, he kissed me, again.

He cascaded down and down and down and my whole body convulsed.

"You need to let me speak," I said when he licked my navel.

"I am listening baby." He replied, biting the area.

Hurriedly, I pushed him on the bed and there was his devilish smirk on his face. I hated myself for admiring him at that moment, instead of rebuking him. I put my hair on my left shoulder before I started kissing his chest. His fingers went in my hair, massaging my scalp and my lips were loving him.

"I thought you were saying something." An amused smile unfurled on his features. Biting my lips I questioned, "Really?"

Putting pressure on my butt he pressed me on his shaft when I sat on him.

"Fuck!" I moaned. I was dripping for him.

Positioning himself at my entrance with me on top he let his length sink in. I breathed heavily, holding his shoulders.

"Don't go," I said. Ever since he informed me the preceding night he would be out of the city for two days, I was upset. I needed him.

"I have to, it's important." He said, making me move.

"Take me with you," His dick went in and out, and damn I loved it.

"We have had this discussion," he said, referring to the one we had the last night followed by the hot love-making session.