CH 35 || The Tempest And The Quietness

Author

******

"The basement is vacant." One of Kevin's men said.

"No one is here either." Aahir and Kevin heard the person who had gone to take a look at the top floor.

"They deceived us," Kevin muttered, rounding his hair up in disappointment. Aahir was relaxed. He was aware of his next course of action.

The man who informed Kevin of the place was present there too. Kevin harshly queried, "Who told you about this location?"

"Damien."

When Kevin heard the answer he got what was happening. In any case, before he could do anything he heard the entryway getting locked. It was Aahir's arrangement to trap Kevin and his group.

"Aahir, get me out of here." Kevin pounded the door, however, not settled on what he needed to do.

"I don't need any other person to get injured," Aahir answered before he left. His team had locked every other individual that belonged to Kevin's group.

At the point when he came to the exit way, he was joined by Damien also. Aahir suddenly halted and said to Damien, "I need to do this alone. Stay here and ensure they don't leave until my orders."

"I can't let you leave alone." Damien couldn't risk Aahir's life yet Aahir had effectively decided. He knew Kevin and his team would free themselves soon and all he required was to buy some time. That was the thing that he needed Damien to do.

"Damien, do as I said. I'm appreciative for whatever you have accomplished for me up to now yet let me get things done on my own today. I need to put this to an end." Aahir took five colleagues of his, abandoning Damien and the others.

He had another justification for doing that. He didn't need anybody to be the observer of his demise if he would be unable to make it.

******

"Are you okay? What the hell is going on with you?" Arjun being concerned enquired over the call. Arjun was a conspicuous criminal lawyer situated in London and Aditi's friend whom she thought could assist her with finding Aahir.

Arjun when heard Aditi requesting a location he could barely handle. He wasn't aware of what happened to Aditi as he was dealing with a murder case that had led him to India. Besides, no one even informed him about the news concerning Aditi.

"Aditi, let me know you're fine and Dhriti and Adya are with you." She heard the stressed voice of her friend. Arjun was conscious of the news that flared up regarding Aditi's extramarital affair and also that Dhriti and Adya had gone to check up on her. He for once wasn't able to talk to Aditi. The reason being, Aditi didn't pick up his call as she wasn't in a good state. Secondly, Dhriti and Adya had consistently lied to him.

"I will be more than fine if you will send me the location. It's a life and death situation." Her steady pleadings pressured him to do as such. He had sources that quickly discovered what the location of Aahir was.

"Okay...now listen it's a... " Upon getting the location Aditi hung up the call without even listening to what he was about to say that confirmed Arjun's doubts that she was in some kind of danger.

"Aditi... "

"Damn it!" Arjun tossed the glass he was holding in frustration and instantly called Dhriti.

******

Aahir obscured his vehicle by leaving it in the woods near to where Nisha and Vidyut were stowing away. It was the eastern part of the city close to the dense forest. There was a two-floored concrete building. He had his group conceal their vehicles in the forest and afterward moved to his target. They all took cover behind the shrubs and then Aahir saw Alex getting stabbed by a gigantic man. Aahir perceived the reason for Alex's murder to be his failure in the task he had to fulfill.