CH 39 || Forbidden Desires

Aditi

******

I stirred and felt a bit of pain in my legs. As I let my eyelids open I found myself sleeping in the room on the ground floor. I recalled the evening event and was filled up with rage. It was dark outside when I woke up.

I instantly got off the bed. My sprained ankle was fine, and my wounds had a bandaid over them. Only the slightest amount of pain was left.

Inspecting myself wasn't important at that moment but confronting someone was. I walked out being mindful of where I would find him. My room was guarded by ten men. They weren't letting me leave but I convinced one of them to accompany me to my room, the only place I was going to find my culprit. As expected he was in our bedroom busy over the call.

Everyone else was present there too. They all looked grim. When I entered everyone's head snapped in my direction but I didn't look at them.

I solely focussed on one man standing near the open balcony of our room with the phone attached to his ear. His eyes were fixated on me.

"I will call you back." He said to whoever he was talking to. I walked to him and when the gap was minimal I slapped him.

"Aditi." My brother raised his voice and came to me. Holding me from back he looked at me with worry. I liberated myself from my brother's grip and grabbed Aahir's collar.

"What do you think of yourself?" Everyone was taken aback by whatever was happening. They all tried to detach me from him except Aahir who showed his palm to everyone whilst his furious gaze was on me.

"Leave us alone." His calm yet menacing voice shuddered me but I didn't let my guards down.

"But..." My brother interrupted, though my sister-in-law stopped him and took him with her. No one else said anything and left. Aahir unfettered his collar, went to close every door and then the way he sauntered to me, knocked me out of my breath in fear and anticipation.

"Shouldn't I be the one to question what you think of yourself?" His calm but the deep voice wasn't any less than a growl. I was in moments trapped between him and one wooden cabinet behind.

His leg was between mine, impeding me from even moving a bit.

"You did that on purpose." I talked about what he did when I was almost kidnapped by Nisha. Instead of answering, my lips were entrapped the very next second. I wasn't going to put my ammunition down so I responded with equal vigour.

When Nisha had tricked me I was certain there wasn't any danger since my phone had a tracker. I knew Aahir and the others would arrive anytime soon. They were there in no time and I was still a captive in her trap but when she made me cognizant of a rifleman pointing his gun at Aahir I did what she expected me to.

She let me go to Aahir and I tricked my husband. I hugged him and then tied his hands with a rope she had handed me secretly.

"I am sorry. Stay here and trust me." I had said and tied his legs too. Aahir didn't budge which was quite weird but at the same time beneficial for me. I had even eyed the sniper so that Aahir could be alert. I wanted him to wait because I would have done something. Nisha wanted to converse with me, wanted to make a deal but my dear husband freed himself when I was moving towards Nisha. He pushed me to a corner and then jumped into the battleground, almost taking the bullet of the sniper. Thankfully the cops were around and Nisha and her so-called team were arrested. Even after everything she dared to think of proposing a deal for her to regain her status that was in the ashes already.