Chapter 2: Ways of the Sea

Kion woke up, and the sun beamed in his eyes. He blinked his eyes open. He saw Zaki standing at the front of the boat Iceberg, looking ahead. Kion walked up to him.

"Sup," Kion said. "Nothin', you?" Zaki asked. "Nothin'." "What are you looking at?" Kion asked. "Which direction we should go in, we don't want to run into anymore pirates," Zaki said. "Pirates?" Kion asked.

"We are pirates, but other lion pirates try to take us out to control the whole ocean," Zaki explained. "Oh, I guess the ocean is the same as the land," Kion replied. "Yep," Zaki kept looking at the ocean.

Anshul walked up to them. "Kion, if your joining us, you need to know the ways of the ocean," Anshul explained. "What?" Kion asked confused. "The rules we have," Zaki replied. "Oh rules," Kion nodded.

"Ok, first rule, when we are being attacked, always be by your teams side the whole time," Zaki said. Kion nodded. "Second rule, don't betray your brothers, just to let you know, we aren't birth brothers, but we pretend we are brothers," Zaki explained. "Ok." "And lastly, HAVE FUN!" Zaki shouted.

"Yes fun! Fun is my middle name," Kion smirked. Zaki chuckled, "By the way, we are called The Claws," Zaki said. "Ok guys, let's have some fun!" Zale shouted. The male pirates, and now Kion as one, all started playing.

"Hey Kion, we don't have a captain yet, would you like to be put as captain?" Zaki asked. "I thought you were?" Kion replied. "Oh no, I don't have what it takes, and the others agreed too, but I can tell you have it, so would you?" Zaki asked again. "Sure why not," Kion smiled.