Chapter 17: Pregnant Together

Everyone talked. They were super excited that Kion and Rani were coming back to be pirates again.

Rani groaned and held her stomach. "Rani?" Kion asked. Avivit gasped. "What?" Kion asked. Avivit ran to Rani and felt her stomach.

"Rani! Your pregnant too!" Avivit shouted. "What!" Kion shook his head and stumbled. Rani turned to him.

"You said you wanted cubs. What's with the sudden shock?" Rani asked with a smirk.

"I don't know," Kion replied. Rani chuckled and kissed him. "Alright, are we going back to the ocean or not," Zaki asked. "Yep, I just have to say goodbye to my family first," Kion replied.

Zaki nodded. Kion and Rani walked to Priderock.

"Mom, dad, I'm going back back the ocean," Kion explained. "Why?" Nala asked. "Rani belongs there. And she is pregnant with my cubs. I can't leave her. And I love her, I could never leave Rani," Kion explained.

"Congrats," Kiara smiled. "Thank you," Rani smiled back. Simba looked away.

"Dad?" Kion asked. "Kion, you just got back, and you already want to leave," Simba bad tears in his eyes.

"I'll visit dad, I promise," Kion nuzzled him. "You better," Simba growled playfully. Kion nuzzled his family, "Bye!"

Kion and Rani walked back.

"Alright, let's go!" Kion shouted. Everyone hopped on the iceberg.

Rani and Avivit talked. "Our cubs will be best friends," Avivit smiled. "Yes they will," Rani replied.

Kion cuddled up to Rani and fell asleep.