Chapter 4: One Crew

"Rani" Avivit nuzzled her. "My throat hurts," Rani complained. "Here drink some water," Kion handed her a leaf with fresh water. "I don't want any water from you," Rani scoffed. "Ok suit yourself," Kion shrugged. "Wait, I'll take it." "You know, you have a way of saying 'thank you' that makes it sound like 'drop dead'," Kion mocked.

"It's a gift," Rani smirked. "Seriously Rani! What if it's poisined!" Eria shouted. "Oh, I think I've already done enough damage for my liking," Kion smirked. Rani lapped at the water.

After a couple of hours, Rani was feeling better. "Hey wait a minute, we are two different crews, who will be our captain?" Auriel asked. "Well, the two captains have to fight in order to find who will lead us all," Anshul explained.

"I'm up for the challenge," Rani said, "So, who's your captain?" Kion stepped forward, "That would be me, kitty," he mocked. Rani growled, "Don't call me 'kitty'!" "Ok fine I won't, kitty," he smirked. Rani got into a pouncing position, followed by Kion.

Rani and Kion charged at each other. Rani clawed Kion in the face. "Ahh!" Kion looked away. Kion looked back at them. "Kion your face!" Zaki shouted. Kion pawed at his left eye, and when he looked at his paw, he saw blood. He growled.

"You shouldn't have done that Rani," he said threateningly

"You shouldn't have done that Rani," he said threateningly. He pounced on her. He pinned her to the ground, and stuck his paw to her throat. "Woah dude, calm down! Don't kill her!" Zale shouted.

Kion stuck his claws into her throat, and slowly ran them down her stomach. Rani screamed in pain. Adira headbutted Kion off her. "This was a fight over leadership, just because she gave you a scar, doesn't mean you need to kill her!" Adira shouted.

"She has a point Kion," Keir replied. Kion growled. He couldn't see out of his left eye, there was blood in it.

Rani slowly stood up, "I won't give up that easy." She attacked Kion, and clawed at his chest. Kion growled and clawed down her side. Rani noticed Kion couldn't see out of his left eye. She took this to her advantage.

She approached from his left. Kion could smell Rani coming up from his side. He pinned her down. "Do you give up yet?" He smirked. "Fine, now get off me!" She shouted. Kion let her up. "Girls, listen to Kion's orders from now on," Rani said sadly.

"Good job Kion, although there could have been less uh evil," Aridam said. "Eh," Kion shrugged.

"Rani are you ok?" Auriel asked. "I'm fine," Rani grunted. The lionesses sat down. "If I'm being honest, I think the males are hot, even though Kion almost killed Rani," Avivit said.

"Yeah I'd have to agree," Adira replied. Izel nodded. "So who do you guys like?" Eria asked. "Well, I like Anshul," Auriel admitted. "I like Keir," Eria said. "I like Zaki," Avivit replied. "I like Zale," Adira said. "And I like Aridam," Izel admitted. "So Rani, who do you like?" Avivit asked. "No one," Rani scoffed.

"Hmm, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Kion has a thing for you," Eria smirked. "He literally attacked me!" Rani shouted. Izel chuckled, "Rani, that's how males show dominence, he was dominating you."

"He wants to control me!" Rani shouted. "Not really, it's more like, they are in charge, like they are the one ontop of you when mating," Adira explained. "Uhhhh," Rani gave a blank stare. The lionesses chuckled.

"Kion, you good?" Zaki asked. "Fine," Kion grunted. "So uh, Kion, I can't help but notice that you were dominating Rani," Keir said. "Uhh no I wasn't," Kion blushed.

"Dude, your blushing, you want to mate with Rani don't you!" Zale shouted. "Shh Zale!" Kion shushed him. "I thought you didn't want to mate," Aridam mocked. "I uhhh...." Kion couldn't talk.

"Kion, when you were dominating Rani, there could have been less blood," Anshul said. "Stop that guys!" Kion shouted. They all chuckled. "Kion, we all can tell you have a thing for Rani," Keir said.

"Ok ok fine I do," Kion admitted. "Ha so you were dominating her!" Zaki shouted. "Ok I wasn't mating dominating, I was fighting dominating, you know, showing her who's boss, and now I'm captain of this crew, and hers," Kion explained. "Good move," Zaki said. "Thanks."