Chapter 6: Rani's Backstory

"Rani you ok?" Kion asked. Rani teared up. "Rani?" Kion asked, "What do you mean you've been through worse?" "Ok, I'll tell you what my life was like before I was a pirate," Rani said.

"I was the only lioness in my Pride, the others died protecting the males. I was only 10 at the time (1 in lion years)

 I was only 10 at the time (1 in lion years)

(This is Rani at the time 10)

The pride leader got angry that there wasn't any lionesses. And he hated me, I'm not sure why, he just did. One day, I was getting a drink from the lake, when I felt a lion pounce on me.

Then, I was being raped by Ciaran." (Ciaran is the leader) Rani started crying. "He kept going until sunset, then he just left me there, weak and alone. From then on, he would let the males have their way with me whenever they wanted. I wasn't allowed to hunt. I was just a young cub! Why!" Rani screamed crying.

"Oh Rani, I'm so sorry," Kion said apologetically. He gave her a sad look.

Rani cried into Kion's shoulder

Rani cried into Kion's shoulder. "One day, I had enough strength to run away, but they found me again, and raped me. That's when I decided that they could never find me in the ocean, so I lived in the ocean, and I met Auriel, Avivit, Adira, Eria, and Izel," Rani explained. "I had no idea Rani, wait here," Kion quickly ran off.

He came back a few seconds later with a flower.

"I know it can't take back all your pain, but I thought that maybe this could help," Kion said

"I know it can't take back all your pain, but I thought that maybe this could help," Kion said. Rani stopped crying, "Kion, your so caring." Kion put the flower behind her ear. Rani licked his cheek, "Your not like most males."

"I'm not?" Kion asked confused. "No your not, you don't only care about mating, you care about feelings, and that's what makes you unique," Rani smiled. Kion smiled back.

"And I know I had nothing to do with your past life, but I am very very sorry for you," Kion said. "No need to apologize," Rani replied. "Rani, I need to know, where does your old pride live?" Kion asked seriously. "In the Northernlands," Rani said. "Thanks," Kion ran off. "What in the world?" Rani asked confused.