chapter 31 | who the hell is Suga

chapter thirty one.
who the hell is suga?
____

Youngjae wiped his bloody jaw with his hand and looked at his step brother's retreating back, a satisfying smile on his face.

Jungkook's father adopted him when he was young, a mere 6 year old who always thought his new father would love him if only, if only he was the best, even better than his own son.
He always found his father so amazing, so strong. He wanted to be like him, he wanted to be him.

But he couldn't, what tragic life he had faced, what sins has he commited for him to treated to be worse than dogs his whole life? he can never, ever be enough for someone.

Oh how delighted he was to prove everyone wrong.

He smiled as he watched jungkook's cars dissapear down the road.
oh how stupid he was.

"You" he pointed at one his men, "get that little midget out".
and he did.
The guy came out with an unconscious jimin is his arms, his body was limped, he was skin and bones from not even touching food all this time.

But then who was that? the one they took away.
Youngjae smiled as he walked towards and slapped him.
Hard.

Jimin woke up with a throbbing pain oh his cheek, it was burning.
with tears in his eyes, he looked up at the most haunting face he had ever encountered.
Youngjae smirked as he took jimin's hair and twirled it around his finger amusingly.
"See my face? Your little boyfriend did this" Jimin felt his heart crush at the mention of his past kidnappers name.
Was he okay? was he here?
did he come to save him?

"I killed him" jimin's face paled.
Youngjae laughed amusingly
"Im kidding, not that fast oh no, i need to make him feel more pain"
Jimin glared at him hatefully
"You'll never ever be able to do that, you fucking coward."

Youngjae just smiled at his words and caressed his face, his fingers made Jimin feel disgusted, so he backed away from him causing youngjae to grab his face harshly and making him look up to him.

"I'll make sure you get a grave alongside your dog"

____

Jungkook huffed and puffed as he gasped for breath, feeling relieved and the satisfaction of finally silencing youngjae, hopefully forever.

He tore off his white shirt and used a piece of it to stop his stomach from bleeding, biting his lip as he tried his best to stop himself from screaming from the pain.

As he was done with his wound, he turned towards 'jimin' who was still unconsciously leaning his head on RM with that black bag on his face, hands tied.

"Wake him up, check for any wounds." He ordered and turned around, for some reason he was nervous to face him.
He felt like he just showed an ugly side of himself to him.

RM nodded and get on with his task of untying jimin's hands and finnaly, the bag.
To his shock it wasn't the blond male, but a guy with minty hair, someone he may or may not know.

"oh no.." he muttered but jungkook heard it.
Jungkook turned around, and being shock would be an understatement.
His heart jumped out as he looked at what they had been thinking was 'jimin' , a minty hair dude sits sleeping tightly without a worry in his head.

"Suga?" RM said he looked at the male.
Jungkook glared.
"Who the fuck is suga."

____