Chapter Twenty Nine | making a monster

Chapter Twenty Nine.
Making a monster

_______

" You don't have to do this youngjae "
Jungkook said , his palms getting sweaty , his fingers intching to take out his gun and shoot a hole on youngjae's head.

Jhope and RM looked at jungkook for any kind of signal , for them to shoot.

Jungkook looked at jimin , who was tied in the middle of the room , and then the bomb attached on his jacket , he wondered.
'why am I even saving him?' he didn't have the answer but he just felt like he needed to , he had once destroyed the life of an innocent person , not again , he dragged him into this , he get him out.

"You know , you're just all talk , your father must've been so dissapointed in his good for nothing son" came youngjae's taunting words , an burst of anger came inside of jungkook , that feeling that made him wanting rip apart that jaw of youngjae , right there .

And in that spur of the moment ,all he could do was punching him , a teeth and the remote fell on the side of the door almost falling down the balcony.

"You-" jungkook didn't let him finish his words and punched him again , jhope and RM hurried on their feets and immediately started untying jimin , as youngjae saw this , he wiped the blood off his face and laughed like a maniac.

"you're so weak , just like you always were" youngjae said , jungkook pinned him on wall, putting his arm around youngjae's neck , who was grasping for air.

"That position was always- , always mine- , you and your weak ass never- never deserved it" that time , jungkook punched him again , but with teary eyes , it was just for a second that he felt sadness , it was all gone as it came .
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW HUH?! YOU THINK I WANTED THE POSITION. NO I NEVER WANTED IT!"  Jungkook shouted and with one last punch , he looked at jhope and RM , who had jimin , who's face was still in that bag , ready to go .

He made eye contact with jhope , who was the one who saw all of it. And gave him a small nod , asking them to leave the room without any worries.

----
|Flashback(because why not XD)

(TRIGGER WARNING! some bad shit is written down , please , if you're someone younger , just skip this part , sweatheart)

A small kid watches a boy , a little older than him , being told to shoot a sheep , and he did , and with a smile he looked at a man , who smiled proudly while he took out a smoking bud.
" Well done youngjae " that man said as he pressed a hand at his shoulder.

Youngjae , the small boy handed back the gun to the guard who bowed to him , as he happily skipped towards the young boy who was peeping from wall.

As youngjae saw him flinch , he giggled
"Jungkook-ah! If you really wanna try that , you can!" The boy had tears in his eyes , as he looked towards the sheep and then the face of his hyung that he admired so much , yes admired , but not anymore , he was someone else now , someone horrible that his father made .
Jungkook shook his head and ran away.

Youngjae looked at his small boy , in confusion but he just shrugged and went towards the man , who was jungkook's father , a man who had so much power , youngjae wanted to be that , he wanted power like that man , he admired him so much and he knew the only way to get that power is to be the hier , the lion.

But the man's next words shattered him , broken that last piece of a boy that someone admired.

"I'll make sure jungkook is fit to be a Lion , otherwise he's no son of mine"

He hated jungkook , why him , why not youngjae , jungkook was weak , jungkook cared , he did not , he was fit for the role , then why him?!

And then he showed what he actually was , a snake.

He left the mansion , not like anyone cared , except for one guy , who cried and cried cause he couldn't find his 'hyung' .

His father was unhappy with that behaviour, and that day , jungkook got his first training , at the age of 7  , to be wipped as he does push ups on his bare back.

He cried , but at the end it all made him a lot stronger than he could ever be.
____

Hey guys , this is author , I hope you guys are well and healthy and um , about my absence , I'm gonna cut to the chase , I was hospitalized , my mental health was very bad , I was getting therapy for months , I just got a little better now , and honestly , I didn't knew I could do this all alone so I , hired an editor , not really hired but like asked?-
Anyways , this girl , your editor , kai , will be the one helping with my stories , she doesn't have a Wattpad account , cause she uses this one so yeah- , just wanted to let y'all know

Hey guys , this is your editor kai , AKSKSK- IM NERVOUS- okay hm- so I'm your new editor , I'm also correcting all the dark jokes that your author makes between the chapters and also correcting the mistakes , hope you'll will like my company ^^
And also- your author had made the flashback part very not friendly , it was scary 😭  but I changed it a lil-

Anyways , hope you guys enjoyed!
I'll be back soon with the next ep2 bye bye!