Chapter Twenty Eight | This is not happening

This is not happening.
______

Author's pov.

Jungkook's foot eagerly tapped on the floor as RM zoomed passed the road.
A warehouse was seen not so far away.
It's looks gave away the feeling of a place youngjae would choose to keep his jimin.

Did he just say his jimin-

To not think of any more useless thoughts , jungkook tried to think of the many different ways to kill a youngjae.

Slowly move the knife-

The sound of the car halting made jungkook stop his not so innocent thoughts.
The three of them stepped out the car , just as jhope informed the other members to come , on a call.

Jungkook fully armed but still took out a rifle from the car's back.
He looked at RM and jhope and nodded , a signal to follow behind him.

The three of them walk behind each other , searching for any gang member of youngjae's

Jungkook opened the door of the war house slowly and signalled RM to give right while jhope goes left with his hand.

Jungkook's move with his gun aimed to the centre,  his moves carefull and alerted,  ready to blow at someone's head for any movement heard or seen.

His heart beating loud enough for him to hear , for the first time he was nervous.

He'll be disappointed in me..

He gulped at even thinking about someone like that at the moment.

He still thinks ,
Why is he doing this?

Possessive behaviour towards a hostage?

Nah,I could care enough if that little midget died.

He thinks.

Still , he wonders.

Does he care about him?

No , he means nothing to me.

Then why?

He thinks hard , causing him to almost get himself died.
A bullet ran just pass him.

Suddenly,  youngjae's men were shooting , and they were many , outnumbering them obviously.
Jungkook frantically searched for jhope and RM and sighed in relief when he saw them safe.

A small warning!¡
Some killing scenes ahead!
Read after the [💣] emoji¡

He looked back to the gang members running towards him.

He smirked as he took out another gun and started shooting straight at the heads , killing them instantly.

He dropped his other gun and grabbed an gang member and cracked his head before dropping his limb body on the ground.

He saw a gang member,  whose leg was injured,  trying to grab an gun to shoot.
He kicked his head like a football , satisfied after hearing the crack of his bones

A gang member ran towards him , thinking of knocking him down.
Jungkook grabbed the member's hand and twisted it causing the guy to spit it out blood before cracking his head , killing him.

[💣]

After killing some more gang members, he stopped when he heard many presence behind him.

He dropped the guy he just killed and went towards them.

"You guys are early" He said to his gang member,  who lowered their heads in shame.

Someone's clap filled the room.
They all turned towards it.
The members immediately pointing there guns at the enemy.

Youngjae laughed at that , causing jungkook to glare hard at him.

"WHERE IS HE YOUNGJAE I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR GAMES"

Youngjae smirked.

"Sure , the doors opened for you"
He moved away from a door that nobody saw before.

Something was off about the door jungkook could feel it.

"I can see someone inside" Jhope whispered behind him.

Jungkook could too , but not enough because of the lighting.

He told his gang members to stay there and moved along with RM and jhope.
He glared at youngjae as he walked past him , who in return made a surrender sign.

They walked into the room.
Still alerted.
They all looked around the room , not approaching the person , still thinking that it might be a trap.

When jhope ears perked , he heard a small beeping noise , coming from here , somewhere.

He moved closer to it , only to find himself coming closer to the person.

He realised they were tied to a chair , a black cloth covering their face , but the silhouette was familiar.

His eyes landed on where  the beeping sound was coming from.
When he realised ,

"IT'S A BOMB!"
He shouted as he moved away from the person.

"What?!"
Jungkook said , immediately pulling out his gun to aim at youngjae.

"You don't wanna do that , I have the remote,  you kill me , your precious jimin dies"

He said as he showed the remote.

He laughed as he saw the pure rage on Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at youngjae before looking at jimin.
And then the bomb.

2 mins left..
___
🌟 💣

Hello peeps!!^^
First of all , I'm SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING ON YOU GUYS!!! I was sick and didn't had the mind and energy to write , and If I did it would've been a really bad chapter.
Sorryyyy

And also THANK YOU FOR OVER 130K!!!
I LUB YOU ALL LOADS.

now for the
Question of the day!!
•are you guys on amino???
Because if you are , I'll make sure to check it out!!

Stay safe!love yourself!!
💜💜💜

Till then , adieu!!!