Chapter sixteen |my heart. boom boom.

Before reading this chapter kindly go on youtube and stream DNA.💛💛
___
Chapter sixteen.
My heart. Boom boom.
____
Author's pov.

"W-why d-do have a p-picture of m-me. in your closet?.."

The question was still ringing in side jungkook's head.
Not knowing the answer, he just stared at the teary eyes of jimin which was filled with fear.

Fear and panic to be exact.

Jungkook doesn't know why he wants to hug him , make him comfortable with him.
These feeling are new to him and he doesn't know how to show them.
Always showing only three emotions which were; anger and rage (is there even a difference?) Or the famous ; no emotions at all.

These new emotion were frustrating him to no end.
He doesn't know why his heart was beating loudly as if to tell him that it's going to come out of his chest and smack him right at the head for not comforting jimin.
His expression was hard to judge from out side but on the inside he was having a internal battle with his heart and mind.
And since he always have chosen his mind against his heard , any intelligent person could guess what he chose this time.

His mind.

"I....don't know" can a  person smack themselves, if yes then jungkook should smack himself.
Or jimin will do it for him.

Jungkook's expression didn't flatter , even though his words were out of the world.

Jimin's confused expression was asking jungkook
'What, I don't know?'

Jungkook sighed.
"Look, I don't know , my men gave me this with some other things which belongs to you and I'll give your thing one by one if you do something I asked." Same expression was on Jimin's face ; confused but still a little fear since nobody knows what this man could be doing with his picture behind his back?

Jimin puffed , the action causing jungkook to open his mouth for some reason and then close it , and made an attempt to dash out of the room with his picture clutched tightly in his small hands.

But jungkook is faster and that's a fact.

Caging him again between his arms , jungkook leaned in , a little dangerously close to Jimin's lips which made jimin press his lips in a tight line and made eye contact with jungkook's cold and soulless eyes.

"Not so fast there , cupcake , you have to do something to earn it."
Jimin sighed , he didn't wanted to agree but he didn't wanted to give a stranger (?) his picture and to make it worse , it's such a cute picture of him!

Jimin sighed.
"Fine , what is it?"
Jungkook felt like a real king at the moment for making jimin agree to atleast since all his commands were getting ignored.

"You'll be my date for the night"
Jimin heart jumped a little at the man's words.

Date? What date? Jimin? A date? Going with jungkook? As a date? On 11th November as the date?

"W-what?"
Jungkook smirks when he notices the pink dust on Jimin's cheeks.

"You , park jimin will be my date for a dinner party "

Jimin doesn't what to answer,  he was already embarrassing himself with his choice of word and also actions and with a rapidly beating heart he was sure , he'll faint any minute by now.

Jimin took a mental deep breath , if that is even possible and prepared himself for his answer
But instead of muttering an small yes he...

...Squealed!
_____
🌟 💣
______

So I dyed my hair pink , let's just hope I turn out to be descent human being and not an infected pig.

And let's not forget to thank you'll for 38k!!!!!
💜💜💜
Every single read you'll give means a lot to me!!
💛💛💛
_____

And let's not forget to thank you'll for 38k!!!!!💜💜💜Every single read you'll give means a lot to me!!💛💛💛_____