Chapter twenty one | back to stage one

Chapter twenty one
Back to stage one
___
Author's pov.

The two boys walked down the quiet street with their hands brushing against each other.

Jungkook finally sobered and was now embarrassed about what he did.

Jimin, on the other hand was  still grasping what happend back there.

Was he jealous?
Does he like me?
Do I like him?
I can't like him!

He kidnapped me for God's sake!

"You okay?" Jimin looked up at the concerned jungkook.

He wondered why does people even call him lion , he looks like kicked puppy.
Was he really that terrifying to be posses in such title?

My head will blow up with all these thoughts.

Jimin smiled at jungkook and nodded to which jungkook returned.

Until a gunshot zoomed just pass jungkook, hitting him where his shoulder and neck meets.

"Look out!"Jungkook shouted as grabbed jimin , making stand behind him and took a protecting stance infront of him.

When he saw no one coming out , he turned towards jimin and took out his phone and handed it to him.

"Take this and call j hope and tell him what happend , I'll be back" with that jungkook was running back to where the gunshot was heard.

Jimin who was in shock after seeing jungkook's bleeding shoulder, took the phone in his shaky hands called him.

After three beeps he picked up.

"Yes boss?"

"I-Is this j-j hope?"

"Who is this?!"

"It's me Jimin, somebody attacked us and lion(I'm cringing so hard at the name!) told me to call you"

"I'll be there"

And he hang up.

Jimin tightly grasped the phone in his hand , hugging it to his chest and he supported his back towards the wall and slipped down to the ground , waiting for jungkook to come back.

Jungkook quietly stands behind a wall with his gun in his hand ready to shoot anyone.

Although his shoulder was bleeding uncontrollably, he couldn't just wait and let the shooter go when he saw his shadow lurking.

He followed it and stopped home he saw him shaking hands with a familiar face.

Youngjae

What is he doing here?
Didn't he killed him back then?
Why is he back?

"Did you got the boy?" Youngjae voice ranged with excitement and an annoying smile gracing his face.

"No , that bloody Lion was fast , but I hit his shoulder" with a smirk , the shooter ended his sentence.

Youngjae took out his gun and shot the man straight between the eyes.

"YOUR ALL USELESS!!"He shouted and kicked the already dead body which was drowning in its own blood.

Jungkook took slow steps as he retreated back but stopped when he heard him mutter something.

"Just you wait jungkook , I'll have the boy and make him my Queen and you'll end up where an animal is supposed to be , in a cage"

Jungkook smirked.

"I'd like to see you try youngjae"

____
🌟 💣
____

Guess who's back?
Not me cause disappearing is my speciality.
And thank you'll for 77k!❤❤
____