Chapter eleven|Took you long enough.

Author's pov.

Another shot right at the heart managed to take another persons life who dared to came in jungkook's eyes.

He wasn't even looking back at the people he killed , he was just going and going.
He felt absolutely nothing as he took those people's life , not even thinking if they had families waiting for them or there children waiting for them to come home so they could go on a picnic together.

He felt absolutely nothing but rage.

He knew which room they had hidden jimin in , having the world's most biggest mafia has its perks.

He didn't even knew why he was feeling so angered. He didn't even held for a day and he was so outraged on even thinking about the possibility of someone touching jimin or even looking at him. The only reason he thought he was going to save jimin was that , that nobody takes what's his , not even his hostages.

He kicked open the door which was the last door on the hallway and was welcomed by the sight of jimin sitting in the centre of the room on his knees , with one light shinning just above him.
Jungkook looked at jimin a little closely, still not entering the room.
Jimin's clothes were torn up a little from his left arm to his stomach. His hands were tied behind his hack. He had a cloth wrapped around his mouth which prevented him from speaking.

Someone clapping from the dark got jungkook's attention , he immediately aimed his gun right there.

Youngjae stepped out of the shadows with a smirk on his face and a listed cigarette on his left hand.
Seeing him , jungkook chuckled, dropping the gun on the ground dramatically which earned a snicker from youngjae.

"Long time no see, youngjae" Jungkook moved forward with a smirk on his face.

This time it was youngjae who was now frowning.

"Cute the crap jeon, he's not going anywhere!"
___
🌟 💣~

H

ope you'll liked it!❤