Chapter twenty five | It's time.

It's time.
Chapter twenty five.
_____
Author's pov.

Youngjae chuckled as he sees Jimin's priceless face and pats his cheek two times before going to the door , waving at the boy and then closing it.

After seeing him gone , jimin let out a loud groan, feeling all the pain coming at him once.

A slumped down on the groaned his hands still on that rope.
His hands had gotten numb so luckily there isn't any pain that he felt there.

He tried to hold back his tears but failed as they tipped down to the floor , he closed his eyes , praying that jungkook will come back and save him.

Jungkook

That name felt so familiar yet unfamiliar in his tongue but he loved it.
He knew he was falling for the other , and if he died then he'll be only one falling and no one will be there to catch him.

The sound of door opening brought him back to the real world , as he saw the person that was beating him to death coming towards him with smirk.

Jimin sighed.

Wrath stopped towards jimin and looked at his face before he chuckled and made himself comfortable by sitting on the ground,  his back pressed on the wall beside jimin.
Jimin rolled his eyes.

So he just wanted to come and lough at my face ?
Jimin thought as he looled away from him as wrath took out a small knife from his pocket and smile and he twisted it around.

Jimin watched him but then he remembered he didn't care.

"That knife could hurt you" Jimin said , sloping himself mentally.

Wrath looled at him and then at the knife.

He raised a brow.

"Oh really?" He said and smirked.

"Shall I try it on-" He was cut off when the door opened.

Jimin immediately recognised the person and glared.

Red hoodie , black mask.

Jimin could recognised that face anywhere.

"Oh Greed , my good friend" Wrath said a he walked towards Greed to swing an arm around only to have it brushed off.

Greed said something in his ear that was quite but jimin still caught on.

"It's time"
____