Chapter nine|Getting rescued by my Prince charming.

Winter bear made me cry for fifth time.😢
It's such a pretty song!
And also happy birthday kookie in advance!!🎉🎉
_____

Author's pov.

It's jimin's second being kidnapped. They haven't given him food or water but a rubber ball which jimin still doesn't know how to make it use.

He tried to escape a lot of tien but that (Greek God) guy from earlier always caught him and swung him on his shoulder while jimin pouts like a stubborn kid who didn't got his favourite candy.

Right now, he was playing with the rubber ball , finally using it.

He was really bored right now like really really bored.

He was throwing the ball on the door , trying to get the Greek God's attention so he can entertain him.
he knew the guy get angry at small things so he decided pissing him off would be better option just laying around in a place until he's only stick and bones.

Finally the guy had enough and opened the door harshly which startled jimin a little but a little a happy that he got his attention.

But jimin didn't excepted his to just grab his neck and choke him.

"You really like to pissing me off , right you little shit?!" The guy's face was red in rage.
Jimin was mentally preparing his funeral when suddenly a buzzer gone off.

The guy looked outside before smirking at jimin who was writhing in his hold.

"Looks like your Prince Charming is here" that was the last thing jimin heard before he backed out.
_____
Still Author's pov.

"Remember, you can kill anyone but youngjae , he's mine understood!" Jungkook shouted as he grabbed two pair of guns in both his hands.
Once everyone shouted a loud 'understood!' Jungkook smirked.

"Then let's go smash those heads.."

Hoseok who heard jungkook's saying couldn't help but just pity youngjae.

RM who grabbed his metal bat smirked when he remembered jungkook's father last words for his son.

"If you managed to read his mind , I'm pretty sure you'll be traumatised for life"

____
🌟 💣~
____

I don't even why I wrote the last part , it kind of scared me too.

And of course.
HAPPY 7K!!!!!😙😙🎉🎉
____