Chapter Twenty Six | It's War Time.

Chapter Twenty Six.
It's War Time.
____
Author's pov

"It's time"

As the whisper left greed's mouth , jimin eyes turned towards them.

As jimin saw wrath gulped and nodding his head , he felt nervous all of a sudden.

As both of them turned towards jimin with little bit of sympathy in their eyes , jimin felt his heart dropping when he saw wrath moving his and towards his back , knowing he was about take his gun that jimin has been eyeing since he came here , jimin closed his eyes , not ready to meet fate just yet.

A loud sound of gunshot from hallway made jimin flinch and saw both wrath and greed looking at each other in confusion before a angry youngjae came zooming through the door , pushing both the two out of his way , he pushed jimin to the wall and grabbed his collar harshly making jimin hit his head.

"HOW DID HE CAME HERE?!" Youngjae's voice boomed in the room and greed and wrath both eye contact and gulped knowing exactly what youngjae's words meant.

Jimin looked at youngjae with a distanced gaze , feeling both his eyes rolling to the back of his head and gusset body slowly getting weak in youngjae's arms.

Youngjae panicked.

"No!wake up!wake up!" Youngjae growled out but nothing worked.

As jimin got completely still in his arms , youngjae screamed bloody hell.

He turned towards greed , leaving jimin to fall on the ground.

He looked at wrath.
"You! Take him to the car , it's war time"

Wrath hurried on his feet, scooping jimin in his arms , he felt how weak and light jimin felt but brushed it away and went out the door.

Youngjae looked at greed.

"Did you really check everything? Any phone or anything?" Greed gulped and shook his head.

Youngjae sighed.

He took his gun out and smirked.
"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go teach those b*astards a lesson."
Greed nodded and took out his hid gun too.

_____

As wrath managed to hide through the fighting and get out , he saw jungkook , jhope and RM sitting inside a car and doing nothing.

Even if wrath got suspicious he had to move on , so turning on his feet , he ran to his car and opened the door of his backseat.

As he sets jimin in the car, he felt something in his pocket and took it out.

It was a phone , and by the looks of it , it didn't look like someone like jimin could even afford this kind of phone.

As wrath tried to open it , he felt pain his back of neck suddenly hurting so much that he went to his knees and screamed silently , knowing that jungkook was still here.

He threw the phone away , and went to his seat and started the engine.

As his car zoomed away , jhope suddenly shouted from the backseat , making jungkook look at him.

"IT'S GONE!" Jhope threw his hands and looked baffled at the screen."What is gone?" Jungkook questioned.

Jhope looked at jungkook and gulped.

"The tracker , it was moving and now it's gone" Jhope can say , he saw a hint of fire in jungkook's eyes who chuckled dryly.

"Then where was it when you last saw it?"Jungkook's asked.
Jhope looked back at the screen , typing something, looking back at jungkook.

"Just..around the corner?"

"What?!" Jungkook shouted.
He looked at RM.

"Then why don't you take us there?"

RM nodded.
____

Hello everyone!
This is your gone-for-a-long-time-author.

I'm so sorry for letting you guys wait for such long time!

Thanks you'll for 103k!!
I don't deserve you guys!!

Anyways here is the...

Question of the day!
• do you guys would read , if there was a sequel?
And one more.
•any theories on where wrath and jimin are going?

Adieu everyone!
Till next time!💜💜😄😄