Chapter twenty three |a little chit chat before the drama

I little chit chat before the drama.
___

Author's pov.

Jimin stood up from the chair he'd been sitting on for half an hour just smiling at the moon.

"Hey" He said to the moon , still smiling like a creep and raised his wine glass over like that Leonardo dicaprio meme.

"This one for you! And for my freedom!"He raised it before chugging it down in one go when he heard laughter coming from somewhere.

He looked around with wobbly legs , cheeks red , and spotted his neighbour whose name he seems to have forgotten.

Both of their houses were literally stick together since it was a cheap neighbourhood where you can see drugs addicts or robbers going around.
If only he became a real doctor , the first thing he would would be to change his home.

The girl could steal in his house and get away without getting caught but she doesn't looked like she would.

The gurl wiped the tears that fell and smiled at jimin.

"So the rumours are true , there really is a crazy living here, wait , I'll come there" She said and flipped from her place to Jimin's rooftop in a matter as he just stood there with his mouth agape.

"H-How?" He managed to say.

"Three years gymnastics , sweetie" She said as she took the wine bottle from its place and chugged it down.

She wiped her lips as she was done and looked at jimin.

Jimin made a 'really?' look and she just smiled it away.

She took the chair from which jimin was sitting on , flipped it around and sat on it with a smirk on her face.

"The name's Envy , what's yours?"She said.

Jimin looked at her , he himself knew if he was not drunk out of his mind,  he would have chickened out.

"Jimin , what's a pretty girl like you doing here " He said as he gave her a flirtatious smile in return.

She smiled a smile so fake that even a blind man can see how angry she was.

But she held her stance and walked up to jimin , swaying her hips , making jimin nervous.

When she pressed a hand on his chest as he looked at her from his bangs.
She walked around him keeping that smirk on her face as she suddenly took out a gun from her belt which was hidden by her jacket and pressed it against Jimin's temple.

Jimin who was completely sober now , was shaking as felt the cold metal digging in his skin.

"Do as I say and I won't blow your brains out" She said as she smirked as she jimin hurriedly nods.

She took out a walkie-talkie from her jackets pocket and looked at jimin as she spoke.

"Works done , Mr.snake , we have him"
Jimin eyes widened as he felt his heart beating loudly in fear as he heard the oh-so familiar voice speaking 'Good'.
____
We are realy close to 100k!!
Keep on voting and reading.
(

She's solar from mamamoo)

•Question of the day
▪ which country are you from?
____