Chapter fifteen|it was certainly a creepy day, right?

Author's pov.

Jimin blinked his eyes , as they slowly adjusts to the light present in the room.

"Get up we have to go somewhere" His eyes looked at jungkook who was leaning on door with a indescribable expression on his face.

Jimin sat up and stretched his arms.
He scratched his head with pout on his plump lips which made mafia boss , pinch his hands to stops himself from kissing the cute pout away.

When Jimin's mind remembers the lioness and the fainting , he runs to jungkook , and grabs his hand to stop him from leaving the room.

"WAIT!was that lioness real?!it was a dream right?"
His question was left unanswered and instead he was faced with a angry glare in his face.
He then noticed how tight he was holding jungkook's hand and blushed cherry red when he unwrapped his hands from him.

But he  wouldn't ever admit that he liked how jungkook rough but big hands were wrapped around his small hands.

"Yes she was real and don't call her 'lioness' she has a name and it's zev"
Jungkook didn't gave jimin time to even register when he grasped his arm this time and dragged him towards a room.

It's door was wood-crafted with different designs and it's door lock was what looked to be of gold and diamonds.

Jimin was sure they would cost his life.

The door opened reveling a very large and beautifully designed room.

The walls were painted with red and grey but the two clean colours were still looking elegant.
There was a king sized bed in the middle.
But what steal all the awws from jimin was the beautiful chandelier hanging on top of the room.

It loos so beautiful that jimin can't help but whisper a small' wow'.
jungkook looked at him with a raised brow.

"Stay here and don't touch anything, I'm going to take a bathe" Jungkook said as he took his clothes and went inside the bathroom.

Jimin nodded which was ignored by jungkook.

Jimin looked around the room until his eyes landed upon a silver shinning thing coming from the closet in jungkook's room.

He tiptooed to the closet and opened the door slowly to prevent it from making any noise.

He pulled out whatever was inside jungkook's coat pockets and gasped when he saw what it was.

"I think I told you not to touch anything!" A voice boomed in the room.

There stood jungkook in all his glory with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
His muscles full on display for jimin to drool on.

His angry expression shook jimin to the core.

"W-why d-do have a p-picture of m-mine in your closet?.."
____
🌟 💣
____

Is the chapter big enough for you'll?
Cause I have a job which consists of me working 12 hours non stop.
If you have any problem with please tell me.

And let's not forget to thank you guys for all the love and support!

Adios everyone, until next time!
💜💜
_____

Adios everyone, until next time!💜💜_____