Chapter eighteen|A little jealousy.

Chapter Eighteen.
A little jealousy.
_____
Author's pov.

The ride was awkward.
Really awkward.

In Jimin's mind , he taught he maybe looking bad right now.
And whenever his mind would replay back to the moment when jungkook kissed his hand so gently that as if it was the most precious thing in that moment,
He felt as if the big bad mafia actually felt something towards him.
But he was just an ordinary boy , who was transferred to another hospital because he messed up on the last one , got kidnapped two times , is feeling something wierd about the current kidnapper.

Pretty ordinary, right.

For now he was avoiding jungkook , he was so sure of  not coming and when he did , he was regretting it.

And as for jungkook , don't even get me started on how the boy had been mentally shooting himself on his head like replay because of his stupid actions.

He knew he made things awkward , what kind of mafia boss even does that to their hostages?
All of this was giving a headache that he didn't even notice that they have arrived,  thanks to jimin , who nudged him rather harshly to wake him from daydreaming(even though it was night).

Mumbling a small sorry , he stepped out of the limo and ran to the other side,  to open Jimin's door.

He gently held his hand and scooted him out.

A blushing jimin avoided his eyes.

"Stay with me"
Jungkook whispered making jimin flinched for a second but nodded anyway.

As they entered the hall , everyone eyes were on them.

They were all eyeing them like meal.

Looking at how all the men were looking at jimin made jungkook feel alarmed.

"Don't leave my side , we don't want you getting kidnapped again" Jungkook said making jimin huff cutely.

Slowly they both walked into an area where a group of people were already talking and laughing.

Two girls and three boys to be exact.

The first girl  who turned towards them , smiling.
She was wearing a tight black dress , but was she looking good.
Her bottom part of hair were a bright pink , as of if they were on fire.
She had her arm wrapped around a guy's bicep who later looked at them , unimpressed,  unlike the girls expression.

The other girl,  was wearing a short floral dress , with black hair , shoulder length, she also had her arm wrapped around someone's bicep who looked at us with raised eyebrow.

The man's hair was a bright blue   , which looked really good on him.

The other man who didn't had any ladies by his side , was looking so intensely at jimin,  that the stare itself made jimin shudder.
The man had a wierd type aura around him that nobody could pin point it.

His stare was only on jimin , making jungkook , who must have noticed the stare , tighten his arm around jimin as a low and possessive growl ripped through his throat.

Making jimin turn a scarlet red.

Oh, that was sexy!.
Thought the blushing male.

"Hello kookie!" The pink haired,  who was absolutely the only one happy about this evening , jumped to hug jungkook with a wierd name that sounded unfamiliar and cute to jimin.

Kookie?as in cookies?

With multiple question marks floating inside Jimin's head , he didn't notice the man , who was offering him a hand.

When jimin came into his right mind , he said sorry shyly making  the uncomfortable jungkook,  who was still in between a hug from a very happy being , turned angry at the sight.

Releasing himself from the happy  aura erupting from the gurl, he took Jimin's hand , in his own and started the awaiting introduction.

"Guys , this is jimin , my date for the night" the way he said 'date' made jimin feel wierd.

A good wierd.

"And jimin , this is Elizabeth but call her liz , she's one of my best Shooters and let me tell you , you don't wanna mess with her" That's the pink haired girls introduction.

"That's miles, her fiancé" the man she had her hand wrapped around"

"That's Alicia  , she's Joseph's wife , he takes cares for all the members of the mafia , kind of like a doctor"
That would be the black haired haired girl and her husband.

"And that's Taemin,  hoseok's cousin,  a new addition to the mafia" the man who hadn't dropped that gaze.

"Kookie , why don't you and young jimin have dance , we're all going." Joseph asked with a friendly smile.

Jiminwas about to say no , reason being jimin not knowing how to dance without injuring his partner but jungkook tighten his grip on his hand , shutting him from speaking.

"I see , why not"

RIP kookie's feet then.
_____
🌟 💣~
____

Hell yes a big chapter just for you guys!!!
A thank you for all the views and votes.

And a gift for Christmas!!💚