Chapter twenty two | wait , what?

Chapter twenty two
Wait, what?
____
Author's pov.

Jimin looked up at the night sky which was full of stars with a beautiful moon in the middle as he pressed a hand to his heart.

Thump Thump.
Goes his heart , he doesn't even know for how much time he'd been sitting here , and still there are no signs of jungkook or hoseok.
His soft eyes look up at the moon with worries.

"Is he gonna be okay?"He said in a small voice , referring to jungkook , just then the moon hid itself behind a cloud.

Jimin rose up in anger.
"Are you hiding yourself from me?Are you scared? Tell me?!"Jimin shouted to the moon.

"You know if people saw you , they'd think that you're crazy" said a chilling voice from behind.
Jimin flinched as he heard the voice, he slowly turned his head and saw a man wearing red hoodie over his head with black ripped jeans , his face was covered with a black mask , his voice muffled by it.
He had green eyes making jimin believe he's a foreigner.

"W-who are you?" He asked.

The man came out of the shadows and looked up at jimin with the same  wierd look.

"J HOPE couldn't come , he asked me to escort to the mansion , safe and sound"
He spoke.

"Okay but what's your name?" Jimin asked , he was confused of who this man was.

"The name's Greed , now let's go , we don't wanna be late" He said and with a warning took Jimin's hand and dragged him to the black car that was standing for a long time but jimin didn't noticed it.

Shit that's the bad guy car.
Jimin thought as he nervously chuckled as he got dragged.
_____

time skip.

_____

Surprisingly, he really did end up to the house and not getting kidnapped as he thought he would.

But the wierd part was that it was not the mansion but Jimin's actual apartment.

He looked at greed with a confused gaze.

"Why are we here?"He asked.

"Well , jungkook asked me to let you go , since you were innocent and all " greed said as he leaned back on the cars chair.

Jimin was still confused.

"Who's jungkook?"since he didn't knew this name , he asked him and ignores the wierd flutter in his heart.

Greed laughed as he never would and wiped the tears with his finger.

"You don't know who jungkook is , it's the lion , the man who kidnapped you , I thought you knew his name since he said you were special and all"
This caused jimin heart to miss some beats.

"H-He  said I'm special?"
With a wide smile he asked.

"Of course , now off you go , I don't like the happy aura you rubbing in my car" Greed said as he took hold of the steering wheel.

Jimin nodded and opened the across to exit it and the whole the time greed watched him.

When jimin was out he smiled at greed and waved at him to which greed smiled inside his mask.

"Wait!" Greed said as he rolled down the window and threw a Swiss army knife at jimin to which he caught.

Jimin looked at him confusingly.

"Stay safe"

And he was out.

Jimin smiled and put the knife inside his pocket and went off inside his apartment.

He opened the door and was met with darkness.

He opened the lights and made a face at the smell.

"This place smells awful " He exclaimed.

He looked around the room with his hands in his waist.

"I'll clean it later , first where is that expensive wine I had"
He said as he went inside the apartment to get drunk.

____

Thanks you'll for 90K!!!!
I love you'll!!
Thoughts on the chapters?
And what do you think about Greed?
(Greed is Yuta from nct!!)

Anyways I'll be doing this thing called 'Question of the day'
Where I ask you'll a question and if you want you can answer it.

• Question of the day
have ever been clumsy in the most baddest situation?

Till then , adieu everyone!
___