Chapter six|Getting water splashed on myself.

Chapter six.
____
Author's pov.

Park jimin was sprawled out on the jungkook's bed with a book resting on top of them his face when jungkook's maid , momo opened the door.

It was obvious she didn't know that jungkook had kidnapped someone , she took it as if it's one of jungkook's flings.

"Umm..excuse me!" She tried to wake him up but the boy was knocked out.

She tried to think to of something else but since her korean isn't that good , she couldn't do anything , anything but..

Without thinking twice (Author's note: u see what I did there??😎) momo grabbed the bottle and poured  all the water on jimin which made jolt awake.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD OF PINEAPPLES?!" A very angry jimin stood on the bed , with his arms on his waist and an angry scowl on his face.

"I-I-I" with jimin glaring at her , momo can only shed tears of guilt and frustration.
Jimin panicked , he didn't mean to make her cry.

He rushed towards her , grabbing her hands gently.
"Shhh, why are you crying? It's okay" Jimin tried to make her stop crying and It kind of worked since the girl was now only sniffling.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked.
Momo looked at him with wide doe eyes.
"My name is Momo." She answers with a bright smile.
Jimin smiled.
" Ah~Momo so what do you do?" Jimin asked but smiling brightly so the gurl wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"I work as a maid for Mr.lion" She answer.
Jimin cringe slightly at the name but didn't show it.

Both of didn't were so into the conversation that they didn't hear a slight chuckle accidentally slipping from the handsome stranger.

No, it's not jungkook.

It's youngjae.
___
🌟 💣~

Thanks for 2k everyone!!😄💛
Don't forget to press that cute little star if you liked it!💛
___