Chapter five|He should stop making me blush.

Chapter five.
______

Author's pov.

Jimin kind of suspected this guy would have been rich but he didn't know that this guy is rich and damn he knows hoe to show it.

They were standing in front the guy's mansion or from Jimin's vision it was a castle, a very evil looking castle.

At the front door there were two buff looking guys who scared the hell out of jimin. The look like they never smiled , hell they look like they don't even know how to smile.

He looked at jungkook who was leaning on his car looking sexy as ever. Jimin wondered what his real name would be? He heard those guys call him lion but that couldn't be his real name , like who would want to ahve their child's name to be lion , that would be just wierd.

A car , same as there's, came zooming towards them and stopped in front of jungkook who had crushed his cigarette with his feet.
The purple haired guy with the orange haired guy came out of the car and stops in front of jungkook before bowing at him respectively which jungkook response with a nod.

He was about to walk when he noticed a small hand was wrapped around his bicep , he looked at the owner and saw jimin looking at everything around him with a pout. Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from cooing out loud.
He looked at Jimin's hand which was so small , smaller than his.
He took his hand from his bicep and held it gently in his hand which cause jimin to look at him. Jungkook winked at him when he saw nobody was watching which cause jimin to blush.

He took jimin inside the mansion and jimin wondered if it could be anymore bigger than it already was.

Jimin closed his mouth which was opened like fish making him drool a bit.

A buffy guy came towards jungkook and whispered something in his ear.

Which made jungkook angry since jimin could literally feel him crushing his bones but bit his lip to prevent any sound from coming out.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and dragged jimin upstairs to his room and practically shoves him inside the room.

Jimin landed straight to the bed. He winced when he noticed his wrist has gotten bruised which immediately got jungkook's attention.

"Did I grabbed you that hard?" Jungkook said , entering in the room , taking a closer look at his wound.

Jimin nodded with watery eyes and his bottom lip pulled out.

Which didn't go unoticed by jungkook.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of jimin and gently took his arm.

RM who saw the scene couldn't but gasp in surprise but ran out there since he knew his boss would kill him.

"I don't have anything but.." Jungkook looked hesitant but muttered a little ' you can do this' and kisses Jimin's hand which made jimin eyes go wide as saucers.
Jungkook coughed awkwardly and stood up.
"I'll see you at dinner" He said as he ran out of the room which made jimin burst into laughter seeing the big bad mafia act like shy little teen was really entertaining.
_______
🌟💣~
______

Happy 1K everyone!!😄💛~