Characters Twenty Three | what do you mean gone?

Chapter twenty three.
What do mean gone?
____
Author's pov.

Jungkook walked back with anger in frustration in his mind.
The words of youngjae still ringing in his ears.
And a question that he was unable to answer.

Why didn't he kill him when he had the chance?

There was an answer , that jungkook wanted to ignore but it was too loud to be so.

What would jimin think when he get back , all bloody?

He shook his  head for the unnecessary thoughts to dissappear but was unable to do so.

When he got back to place where he left but was dumbfounded when he found J hope instead of jimin.

He saw j-hope looking around in confusion,  hitting the wall in anger.

It was quite the shock for jungkook when he saw the most calm and solved person he ever met , getting angry.
If hoseok wasn't present in the mafia , they wouldn't have been able to perform well , he was like a backbone that nobody saw.

Seeing him angry , made jungkook alerted.
It wouldn't take jungkook to put two and two together , Jimin's not here , jhope is angry.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted , it was very rare for jungkook to say that but atleast he did.
He turned around meeting j hopes angry eyes which soon relaxed after looking at jungkook.

"Oh , Jungkook thank God,  your safe." He said he pressed his hand on jungkook's shoulder with a small smile.
jhope tried to look behind jungkook but find no one , he looked at jungkook , confused.

"Where is jimin?" He asked , Jungkook eyes widened , shocked.
"Wait , what?"

Jungkook's harshly threw jhope hand away from his shoulder,  his eyes getting taking a u turn.

"What do you mean , where's jimin? , I thought he was with the whole time!" Jungkook shouted.

Hoseok looked at him with weird expression and suddenly he started laughing.

Jungkook looked at him like he just grew a second head.

Jhope wiped his tears that fell when he laughed.
He tried to control his laughter and succeeded a hen he saw jungkook's face.

"The kids kidnapped" Jhope said.
He turned around , finally relieved that he got free from the annoying kid.

Jungkook looked at the ground and then at hoseok's back.

"I want him back" He said , his face and voice,  void of any emotion.
Jhope turned around and made an frustrated face.

"What!why do you-" He was cut off when jungkook took out his gun and pointed it at him.

"I want him back so I can kill him myself"
_____

When jimin woke up,  he was regretting his life decisions.

He was in a room where the only source of light was nothing , yes nothing.

His hands were tied behind his back , a tape securing his mouth, he was on the ground and his whole face and body hurts.

"Great , gotten kidnapped again"
Jimin thought as he tried to wriggle but a jolting pain made him scream out loud.

A sadistic laugh was heard inside the room.
Jimin looked around and saw pure darkness.

"Who are you!" Jimin shouted trying to ignore the pain.

He heard foot steps coming nearer and nearer to him until a pair of rough fingers were around his face , grasping his mouth tightly, all he felt was pain.

A face got near him a nd blink his eyes and tried to remember and when he did , he screamed blood hell.

Freaking Sadist Youngjae.
_____
Boom!That happend!
😊
Don't forget to vote everyone!💛😄