Chapter Twenty Seven | Mirrors.

Mirrors
______
Author's pov.

Jimin eyes slowly opened and closed immediately as they tried to adjust to the the brightness in the room.

Surprisingly,  there weren't many lights , just one but it was getting reflected by all the broken mirrors on the ground some had little drops of blood on them.

Jimin , this time , wasn't blindfolded,  nor were his hands tied but his shoes were gone now.

Wierd.
Jimin thought.

As he tried to move,  he felt his head spinning and his body aching so much that he flopped down on the ground.

He felt the side of his stomach hurting so he lifted his shirt a little to see a deep gash with blood running out , luckily it wasn't that big , and jimin being a doctor,  knows that it couldn't kill him.

"Done?" A new voice said , entering the room with a smirk on his face was Wrath , he took light steps towards jimin,  crushing the mirrors in his way.

Since he had shoes , they wouldn't hurt him.

Jimin glared at him.
As jimin raised his hand to attack him , Wrath took out a gun and laughed at his poor attempt.

"Don't even think about it" He said as he stopped and threw a first aid kit in front of jimin that he had in his hand , that jimin failed to notice.

"Heal yourself,  we have to go somewhere" Wrath said , and made himself comfortable on a wall.

Jimin slowly reached to the first aid kit , dragging it to himself.
He took out a bandage and a medicine for his wound.

______

Jimin sat in the room , all patched up now , waiting for wrath , who was 'going to look for cigarette'.

"Come on" Wrath said from the door not coming in.
Jimin raised a brow as if saying 'from where?'

Wrath smirked.

"Walk on those and come here"
Jimin looked at him with a darkened gaze.

He was tired of everything.
He didn't mean to get into this mafia business.
But he was unlucky person from the start.
All his childhood , he had been bullied by his classmates for his glasses, in high school,  for his height.
And in college , for being gay.
He felt , as if he should have stop pretending to make things look like they were okay , when they were not.
All those years , he was able survive was because of one thing , a small memory he say.

A women was holding him , she had tears and beautiful smile on her face , she looked just like him , her words were what kept him alive.

"Jimin , my strong baby"

Was what she said.
Jimin smiled remembering that.

He sighed and looked at wrath in the eye , he stood up and waddled a little but balanced himself.
He moved , and felt every single mirror picking his toes and drawing blood , his eyes contact didn't waver even a little.

As he passed , he smiled.

"Let's go then"

Wrath smirked.

"Whatever you say " before chuffing Jimin's hands.

_____
H

ello everyone,  I'm back with another update!
💜
Hope you'll like it and don't forget to vote.

And here is the...
Question of the day!
• Do you guys read my notes I leave after chapters?
And
• Do you guys read my other stories? Of you do , which one is your favourite?

Till then, adios everyone!
💜
_____