Chapter three|How we met.

Author's pov

Author's pov.

"Excuse me!"
"Please step aside!"
"

I'm in a hurry , Maam!"
"Let me through!"

The people on the busy road of Seoul , looled at the blonde hair guy , trying to make his way out of the crowd which doesn't seem listen to the poor guy.

Jimin sighed in relief when he finally got his way out of the crowd. As he was about to step forward he saw another crowd filled with different people who seems to look busy.

He sighed.

He looked around for a short cut or an alley that could maybe help get to his work place a little faster since he is already late.

He saw an alley which was surprisingly empty (and creepy). He did a mental happy dance in his head.
He happily skipped towards the alley.

The scary part of it was how silent it was , not a single sound could be heard.

Jimin flinched when he heard a stone fall on the ground.

'Take  a deep breath and you'll be fine'
He took a deep breath before moving ahead.

He clutches his bag tightly in his hands in fear that something might pop out of nowhere.

As he moved forward he could hear someone's voice getting closer and closer.

"...where is he?" Jimin stopped as he heard a very husky voice speaking that made a shiver ran down his spine.
He hid behind and peeked out and saw three very scary looking guy.

One of them had playfull smirk on his face and had orange hair.
The one standing on the right was almost emotionless if it wasn't for the tired look on his face. His purple stands out the most , they looled so soft that made jimin want to touch them.

The one on the middle was the scariest. He was taking puffs of his cigarette. Jimin bites his lips when he look at the lip bite which the man had. He didn't knew that he was drooling by now if it wasn't for a car which came at a roaring speed.

The car stops in front of three buff looking guy and stepped out two men.

One of them opened the door for the other men.

(A.n.i should stop with writing "men")

Jimin got curius when he couldnt see the other man's face ,so he unconsciously step forward as a rock hit his shoes, hitting the wall , which made a rather loud noise, enough to caught their attention.

Jimin looked towards them with wide eyes as two took out there guns , aiming at him.

But nothing worried him when looked at the guy with the lip bite who was in a middle of a handshake, looking at him with a curius with something that jimin couldn't describe.

The moment would have been beautiful if the man didn't didn't took out his gun , aiming directly at Jimin's forhead.

"Who are you?"

I did not just piss my pants.
Nope.

______
🌟💣~

______🌟💣~