CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ONE WEEK LATER
AMELIA

I'm handcuffed and blindfolded to the bed. I'm only in my bra and panties. I'm banging my hands against the cuffs, trying my best to get out of them. I hear movement around the bed and I immediately stop. My breaths are short, I'm trying to remain calm, but I feel my heart rate pick up as I feel movement on the bed. Whoever has me cuffed here crawls on top of me, caging me in. I smell something familiar. Inhaling the scent coming off the person on top of me, it's the dark roasted coffee scent that I've found safety in. "Nico... what are you doing?" I ask with a shaky voice. "Shhh Amelia, let me make you feel good." He kisses me hard and deep. I can feel the lust oozing from his kisses. After leaving me breathless, he kisses down to my neck, sucking on my pulse point. Making me moan. He moves the tip of his nose up and down my neck and grunts, "fuck baby, you smell so good." He continues kissing my body, going lower, pulling the cups from my bra down, he flattens his tongue against my nipple, twirling it around before giving it a hard suck. I'm gasping for air at how good it feels. I feel wetness pool down between my legs, I'm thrusting my core up at him, trying to find relief, but he holds me in place. I'm whimpering and so close to begging him to let me cum. He continues playing with my nipples while his fingers trail down my stomach. Playing with the lining of my panties, he's slowly sliding his hand in them. I blew a breath of relief, he's so close as his hands continue to slowly glide down lower.

I jump up at the sound of my alarm going off. My body feels hot and I'm panting. I feel wetness pooling between my legs. Taking my hands and rubbing my face at the realization that I just had a wet dream about Nico. I rush out of my bed and take a cold shower, thankful that nobody had to witness that.

By the time I get to the gym, I'm still flushed from embarrassment. Angelo looks over at me with curiosity, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied too quickly.

"You said we're friends, so we can tell each other anything. No judgment."

"Nope. It's embarrassing."

"You walked in on me railing my boyfriend. I think we've passed that stage." He raises his brow at me.

We stand in a stare off, he's not backing down. I give a sigh of defeat and avoid eye contact . "IhadawetdreamaboutNico." I let out quick and quietly.

It's silent for a long moment. Looking up at him, he opens his mouth and throws his head back to let out a loud laugh.

"Hey asshole, I'm embarrassed, don't make it any worse." I kick his shin and cross my arms.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. It's not a big deal I promise. Just not what I expected." He smiles at me.

I sit down on the bench and let my shoulders drop.

Noticing my change in mood, he asks, "Now tell me what's really wrong."

"I.. I don't know it's stupid." Shrugging it off.

"Hey, I won't judge you. Tell me."

After a moment, I look up at him and ask, "What if when he comes back, he'll want someone with more experience?"

"That's a valid question, but he won't care. If he truly likes you and wants to be with you, none of that will matter. He'll just want you as you are."

I nod, not really sure if I believe it.

"But..."

I look up at him patiently waiting for him to continue.

"But if you want, you can learn through practice."

"Practice? Like with someone?" I told my head in confusion.